Show us your best sunset!!

It's really not all that hard.

I'm thinking I may have to have a little tutorial session when the weather gets warmer. Take a few people down to the coast who think they can't do sunset shots and try and help them out a little bit.

heres some of mine...

sunset2small.jpg

IMG_1800small.jpg

IMG_1754small.jpg

(my first post, hope i did it right :thinking: )

Yep you did.

Ghandi that is a great Idea, where abouts in the country are you?

I'm thinking I may have to have a little tutorial session when the weather gets warmer. Take a few people down to the coast who think they can't do sunset shots and try and help them out a little bit.

Awsome idea mate. Count me in :)

That would be insanely cool! (y)

I never really take Sunset shots. I used to when I first started with a camera but was always disappointed in the results. I am also unlucky with timing as wetaher conspires against me. The great work here spurns me on to have a go though. Great stuff lads and lassies! :clap:

After saying all that this shot has earned it's keep and was even used as front cover once.
313208677_ec43110b57_o.jpg

You all have such great pictures!

Heres my 'edited contribution

TP6.jpg

IMG_7475-2.jpg

Was at Newmarket Races for the evening taking my wife to a surprise Pet Shop Boys Concert (races in early evening, then concert). Took 30D & Tamron 28-300 as I didn't think monopod and Sigma 100-300 f4 would be acceptable...

Here's mine...

trees800.jpg

fence2800.jpg

Sorry about the quality of this one, I can't find the original at the moment, I think it's on the other computer... so I nabbed a reduced version that I'd uploaded previously!!

sunset1.jpg

Never really done any sunsets for some reason, this is all I have.

westminster.jpg

There are some really nice images on here!!..

Ghandi, im a bit of a pro when it comes to sunsets.. but id like the oppertunity to join your outing when it happends, just to cast my professional eye over the whole thing, you understand.. make sure you dont lead them astray....:whistle: (y)

Wow...there's some lovely images there guys! :clap:

I thought i'd share some of mine with you all. :)

This is a pano taken from 4 shots if my memory serves me right.
Pano-FlintshireBridgesmall1024.jpg

IMG_4028small640.jpg

IMG_2991small640.jpg

IMG_3512small640.jpg

Some great shots already posted.

Here are a couple from me.

Taken on location (my back door)
Sunset-220307-011.jpg

MG_3676.jpg

:canon:

To echo what has been said before, there are some beautiful shots here!

Here's my contribution:

dsc01186lq0.jpg

Tonight's sunset at Cod Beck near Osmotherley, North Yorkshire. pp'd slighly different

Kit Lens

osmotherley2.jpg

Nifty Fifty

osmotherley.jpg

My go. Old one - needs clicking on really for best image:

Back