Show us your best sunset!!

Oh never saw this thread before :thinking:

Some cracking sunsets here (y)

I can't choose just one so here are a few on my personal favs ;) All different in their own way...

DSC01202.jpg

This was taken way back in 2003 with my little cybershot but I still like it.

These are all truly amazing!!!! Makes me want to get away to somewhere beautiful and start snapping away now! not sure if i have any sunset photos worthy of this thread but i will have a look.....

I love this photo, very interesting foreground.

I wish there was such interesting coastline here.

Thankyou very much ;)

The costline in Cornwall is very ncie indeed, plenty of interest and plenty of variation too, all make for great photos.

I liked this photo myself, the time of day was nice, just enough light left to give detail as seen in the foreground :)

Dan

I love these sunsets and it makes me realise I have a long long way to go.
I took these in Key West a couple of years ago with my previous camera, a Fuji S7000, although since joining this board I have revisited my photos and cropped a bit to try to better compose them.
Bill
keywest-1-4.jpg

keywest-1.jpg

I have already posted in here once, but thought I would add another of my favs :) - some stunning shots in this thread!

Ooo...i do like to see some nice sunrises/sunsets...they add so much to the images.

:)

After spending an hour looking through these great pics, thought I would post a couple of mine.
Taken this year from the river Blackwater.

Sunset02.jpg

boat_sunrise.jpg

One from last month.
Taken using a B&W ND4 filter to increase the exposure to 0.5 second.

sun%20and%20water.jpg

And a couple of mine... Both shots as taken, no filters, no editing:

Poole Harbour
IMG_0167.JPG

and Venice
IMG_1314.JPG

out the back of the house in october last year, just as it came from the camera :)

sunset16.jpg

and one from Wales
ML1W0209.jpg

theres some great sunsets on this thread. i hope you like mine ok. it was taken last month at stanpit marsh in dorset and is cropped quite a bit so a tad noisy. i liked the colours though.

feb20_08_042.jpg

bump,

lets see some more sun as the weather is appauling atm

sorry i saw richard peters ,

sorry

good shot richard

Back