Show us your desktop Wallpaper

2evqasi.jpg

I have a folder with 8 of the best pictures (for a back drop) from fellow TPers that I have seen. I have asked :)

This is a panel made of them......

backdrops.jpg

Oooooh cowasaki who took the animal photos - I want 3 puppies, a kitten and a red panda for christmas now :D

I have to say as adorable as the puppies and kitten are.. that red panda is just fantastic :D

Here's mine, taken at the Crook o Lune.

LunePano.jpg

heres my current one :)

anyone know how to get rid of the recycle bin from my desktop ?

desktop.png

Right click on desktop and personalize.
Then on the left hand side select "change desktop icons"
You can get rid of the recycle bin but I prefer to change the empty bin icon for a blank icon and leave the full one as it is. That way as long as the bin is empty it's not there, and when full it serves as a reminder to empty it. (y)
You will also have to rename it to " " so the name is not there.

New desktop taken today

Chestnut And Leaves by barrysprout, on Flickr

Oooooh cowasaki who took the animal photos - I want 3 puppies, a kitten and a red panda for christmas now :D

I have to say as adorable as the puppies and kitten are.. that red panda is just fantastic :D

Thank You, the Panda is mine :D

Cant show mine, as would need the thread move to a different section :naughty:

It was this one -

3862066418_e650ce7d93.jpg

But I recently swapped it to this one

3808407062_1f1b358139.jpg

This was the view from our balcony/apartment when we lived in Toronto. The view the other way was over Lake Ontario. I miss it :(

Just playing around. Standard windows sample photo.

This is mine taken with my compact, a Kodak v1003. Taken on the way up Scafell Pike, training for the three peaks.

100_0080.jpg

Nice and clean desktop now thanks to the new app! (the bottom menu disappers! :))

desktop.jpg

Back