Show us your Flickr

Thanks Huujuu :)

Have only been shooting for a month or two, lots to learn and i mean lots, information overload at the moment. Hopefully I will find a photographic direction but at the moment using my imagination.

Now mines not showing in my signature, why does it sometimes do that, and other times it shows.

It's all related to the length of what you type - so if you do a 2-3 word reply, the forum software won't waste bandwidth by dropping in a signature block.

No, not really! Just a bit intimidated by the standard of stuff on here! I've only had my DSLR for a few months, and I'm on a steep learning curve!

Oh well.....here goes....be gentle with me!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/janetstansfield/

Janet

Not ready to share yet....indeed !

Theres nowt wrong with them. Some classy stuff on every page and your compositional work and eye for colour is really top notch.(y)

Last edited:
:agree: Excellent work ... Really nice shots :clap:

No, not really! Just a bit intimidated by the standard of stuff on here! I've only had my DSLR for a few months, and I'm on a steep learning curve!

Oh well.....here goes....be gentle with me!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/janetstansfield/

Janet

Hi Janet,

You've got a good eye.

Like yourself i've only been using a slr for a month or so and it sure is one steep learning curve. The only thing i would suggest is that you streamline your site.

Many thanks for those kind words of encouragement to a photographic newbie!

You have no idea how much I dithered before posting the link to my Flickr page for all to see and comment on! It's all very well my friends and family humouring my new passion, but feedback from you guys who know what you're doing is invaluable!

The only thing i would suggest is that you streamline your site.

It's never been intended for public consumption! I don't quite know how others see it, but suggestions on how to improve it would be welcome!

Janet

Last edited:
Well Janet suppose it depends If you want to post all of your pics for family and friends, my family aren't that interested lol, so just post pics i want to.

My pics are posted purely for me, family and friends (if they can be bothered to look!) purely as reminders of good days/good times.

However, I'll go and look at Flickr pages from the others on here for ideas and stop hijacking this thread!

Janet

Back