Show us your Flickr

Love looking through everyone's Flickr photos .. Thanks for sharing (y)

my flickr

hopefully thats worked as im not on my comp atm lol

ps feel free to add me as contact on there :)

Hi Matt

The link above is a bit weird! .. The display is awful. tiny shots and very directory'ish ... not your shots, just the link ...:thinking: ... anyway hope this helps!

Steve

All threads up to #534 have been added to flickr. Cant feel my hands.

I dont know whether thats comendable, greedy or just non-discerning. I can imagine you checking every photostream out and thinking 'yes, like it, must add this one', even mine with the grotesque false colour post mortem pictures, risque nudes of elderly vagrants and macro genitalia. I dont have many friends and contacts !!!

:D

I dont know whether thats comendable, greedy or just non-discerning. I can imagine you checking every photostream out and thinking 'yes, like it, must add this one', even mine with the grotesque false colour post mortem pictures, risque nudes of elderly vagrants and macro genitalia. I dont have many friends and contacts !!!

:D

No I've added every single link in this thread and will try and comment on as many images as I can.

:clap::clap:

I would love people from here to comment on any of my pics. I've already learnt so much in the week or so since I joined! Will work my way through adding contacts as and when baby permits!

I would love people from here to comment on any of my pics. I've already learnt so much in the week or so since I joined! Will work my way through adding contacts as and when baby permits!

Here's mine, feel free to comment :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulstat/

I've tried adding it to my signature, but despite being saved correctly, it's not appearing in my posts?

Edit: never mind it's there now

Done

Mine is on my signature at the bottom. Please feel free to add me; or comment as and where you like!

Back