Show us your pets.

Jago, one of my Clumber Spaniels

1229924759_diJVn-800x800.jpg

Steve

Jago, one of my Clumber Spaniels

Steve

Firstly, welcome to the forum Steve:)

Here's me thinking my two Cavaliers were a pain to maintain:) how many of those have you to bath regularly.

This is not a critique section but I must say what a great shot of the dog you have there, paws in the air mid-stride and what a difference it makes getting low down for the shot(y)

Last edited:
When he's active!
6286817265_d4e5befb06_z_d.jpg

When he rules the roost and takes the P I double S!
6286817439_2d22d52155_z_d.jpg

and finally when he decides to chill!
6287335256_ed3ac882ec_z_d.jpg

Just seen this thread!

Here's Felix - he was named by us before he moved in purely as a means of identifying him for reference and to distinguish him from other neighbourhood cats - he turned up and after a few months of perseverance, we let him move in (we did ask around & try to find his original home first). That was four years ago and the vet reckons he's now about 10 years old. If we'd known he was going to move in, we might have gone for a more original name!

Chillin' with Felix by felix rufus, on Flickr

Cat by felix rufus, on Flickr

felix by felix rufus, on Flickr

Sleeping cat by felix rufus, on Flickr

4324424455_d881f2ef59.jpg

Maisie - often naughty, sometimes nasty (according to my wife, whose feet she likes to bite...), always hungry and a PITA when her claws need trimming. Loves heights, cat milk , porridge and ice cream, as well as feet and sleeping. possibly 1/2 slug.

Originally from the CPL where she chose Mum and Dad as her humans, then, when Dad was very ill, he decided he couldn't keep her any more and that he was going to give her back to the CPL. We then decided that since she already knew us (and we her), that we would take her on and rarely regret it (apart from when bleeding).

Last edited:
Our two, we got them October last year from the Dogs Trust. They're brother and sister, Border Collie/Golden Retriever crosses.

Jack.
w.dsc_0755.jpg

Jessie.
w.jessiestick_20110911.jpg

Here's my 2 portraits of my Dogs Taken recently

_MG_0330Small.jpg

Molly 2 - year old Heinz from fresh fields animal sanctuary near southport
_MG_0268Small.jpg

Jasper 10 - year old Heinz from an animal sanctuary near Lampeter

Had them both since they were real small puppies

Daz

Last edited: