Show us your pets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy Russel

judysm.jpg

jump.jpg

Hmm, not sure what happened, but I'm sure I posted my pics here already! Oh well, let's try again:

Gaz, a Giant Madagascan Day Gecko:

Gaz.jpg

And Splash, my GF's horse:

Splash.jpg

Asterix_030.jpg

Asterix_018.jpg

Asterix_011.jpg

Sorry, not great quality - only saw when I downloaded that the ISO was still on 3200:bonk:

Now Obelix has his little brother Asterix - 6 weeks today - he arrived this afternoon.

Will take more over the weekend!

Thats not one of those Kangal Dog /Anatolian (Karabash) Dog thingies is it Anton?

Thats not one of those Kangal Dog /Anatolian (Karabash) Dog thingies is it Anton?

Were you referring to the little one, Chris?

He is a Jack Russel - maybe not 100% pure but cute enough... and hard assed already:LOL:

The bigger one is a Boerboel puppy - not 6 months yet and just over 30 kg's - sorry, don't know if you saw my posts of about 3 months ago when he was a 5 kg ball of fur(y)

Were you referring to the little one, Chris?

He is a Jack Russel - maybe not 100% pure but cute enough... and hard assed already:LOL:

The bigger one is a Boerboel puppy - not 6 months yet and just over 30 kg's - sorry, don't know if you saw my posts of about 3 months ago when he was a 5 kg ball of fur(y)

I thought the littl'un was a JRT, I meant the huge one, he looks a bit like those "Mongolian sheep" dogs type Mastiff things ( with various names) that protect flocks from wolves or anything else stoopid enough to get too close

TTkangalrun_1_.jpg

Edit actually I do remember your "ball of fluff" post now you mention it

I thought the littl'un was a JRT, I meant the huge one, he looks a bit like those "Mongolian sheep" dogs type Mastiff things ( with various names) that protect flocks from wolves or anything else stoopid enough to get too close

TTkangalrun_1_.jpg

Edit actually I do remember your "ball of fluff" post now you mention it

Must agree, the general look and colour is close but Boerboels are normally a darker shade of tan/light brown and much more bulky.

These guys end up weighing somewhere between 60 and 90 kgs as adult dogs

Rusty and Clyde, our Yorkie twin terrors :love: saying 'hi' to all the other gorgeous pets on this thread. :wave:

DSC_0022RandC2LR.jpg

Rusty is the grey one standing and on guard, and Clyde's taking it easy. As usual! Six year old puppies who are so different it's hard to believe they're the same species, let alone sharing a gene pool.:)

We love 'em to bits tho'

Standing on guard ... Sitting down on the job, more like, eh

Mollie (Flatcoat Retriever anyone else have one of these?)

What a darling :love:

I once had to do a shoot with three of these beautiful dogs, AND a 16-week old Jack Russell. I had a few sleepless nights beforehand - 4 dogs, 3 black and one white :crying: Let alone trying to get them into some kind of pose.

Anyway, the day dawned, as they do, and yes, they were all totally adorable and - yipeeeee - the retrievers turned out to be incredibly well-trained working gun dogs. A joy to photograph! They posed like professionals, obeyed every command they were given and smiled on cue every time. The JR? ahhh, so cute and chased tails and noses and made some really cute pics. Ahhhhhh

It looks as if Mollie really enjoys having her photo taken. :)

My Bengal cat Ty when we first got him.

TY.jpg

He's a LOT bigger now! I'll get a photo of him with our other cat Izzi.

my rottie..... Bentley

B2Small.jpg

and a head shot of one of my piranhas

P1010034.jpg

:DWhat a beautiful animal, pity his eyes are closed.

Is he friendly or is that friendly face just a bluff?:thinking:
:D

Here's my little fella 'Charlie'. He was going to be a SARS dog but broke his leg during the training course. Now he is just a daddies boy...

c1.jpg

Oh no, now you’ve gone and done it….I could be on here all day with this one!
What a beautiful set of photos of our little treasures.

Here’s Zorro – the love of my life! A right mummy’s boy when he’s in the house; cock of the gardens when he goes out!

When he was a little cutie (sorry about the quality)

Image006_7.jpg

Image002_3.jpg

Checking out what’s going on in his territory

IMGP1362.JPG

IMGP1355.JPG

And posing

IMGP1358.JPG

IMGP1363.JPG

Thanks for the excuse, Chuckurburla!

Thanks for the excuse, Chuckurburla!

You're welcome Melanie, nice pussy cat.

Matthew that's an unusual image of a bulldog, nice nose though!

Chris

Dan S, Funny shots. I saw someone with a Clumber in Hyde Park a while back. They are quite chunky! I knew they were big for Spaniels but didn't realise how big.

Heres our cat ZIGGY.
ziggy.jpg

Dean:)

These are the 2 nutters I hang out with in my spare time - the best friends a bloke could have!

It can be difficult with black dogs cos if you drop the exposure the dogs can be under-exposed while the surroundings are correct.

Dougal is in red and Ted is wearing black.

P1030642.jpg

Picture028.jpg

MacDougal of the Glen - shame the sky is bleached out:

P1040402.jpg

They got third place in the Europe-pee'an synchronised weeing competition:

P1040074.jpg

Sunbathing:

DCP_2433.jpg

This is from my old Kodak:

DCP_3121.jpg

Here are my fishies, George and Minnie! lol not very huggable but they make me smile :D

fishies223.jpg

:D some great pets on this thread..here are just a few of mine..
STU_0292.jpg

max7.jpg

STU_2776.jpg

STU_0822.jpg

DSC_0022-3.jpg

h3.jpg

Sorry to put up another thread but I forgot the boys.

DSCF0284.JPG

DSCF0033_copy.jpg

Back