Show us your pets.

>>>I thought I posted in this thread, can't find it, so while I am waiting for filler to dry ( yep i'm decorating at 1am )<<<

Nothing wrong in that, I have in the past, overnight, changed all the radiators, washed and polished a car, fitted skirting boards, wallpapered, to name a few :wacky:

Oh and of course sat at the laptop reading and posting on TP:D

I'm also an addict of TP. :LOL:

"I'll just look at one more post," I said to myself at 00.30 and look what time it is now !! :bang: :LOL:

Some good looking animals folks. I don't think I've posted here before so here's Sheba. A rescue Border Collie.

ShebaBefore-After1-1.jpg

>>>I thought I posted in this thread, can't find it, so while I am waiting for filler to dry ( yep i'm decorating at 1am )<<<

Nothing wrong in that, I have in the past, overnight, changed all the radiators, washed and polished a car, fitted skirting boards, wallpapered, to name a few :wacky:

Oh and of course sat at the laptop reading and posting on TP:D
cool (y) so i'm not the only one :woot:

@ richmond nice collie, aren't they very energetic almost hyperactive?

Last edited:
On rent here too, so no pets allowed, except from this little fella, who can go unnoticed;)

Everybody, meet Leno (Russian Roborovskii Dwarf Hamster).

2536955749_b76881f515_o.jpg

2536955731_9682340a08_o.jpg

2536955677_83cc1be2fc_o.jpg

Three dogs, two cats.:LOL:
Wire-Haired Pointing Griffon (age 13)
GingeronFrostyPoint.jpg

English Setter (age 6)
IndigoontheRun.jpg

Cardigan Welsh Corgi (age 9)
SnowyRomance.jpg

Barn cat (age 14)
PharaohNotch-ear.jpg

Alley cat (age 10)
SableFramed.jpg

Hi

My Mother in-laws dog Barney he comes to stay with us when they go on holiday he's coming to us in June :love:

Barney

1308943615_7f0fc42def_o.jpg

Our Tortoise Tess she's a right character

1314699346_bbccda7722_o.jpg

Dave

Baz,

Beautiful love 1&4

Couple more of our two beast's

Austin

Kizzy-08d.jpg

Kizzy-08e.jpg

Kizzy-08c.jpg

Kizzy-08.jpg

And one last one courtesy of my 10yr old

Kizzy-08b.jpg

I thought I posted in this thread, can't find it, so while I am waiting for filler to dry ( yep i'm decorating at 1am :wacky:) I found these of my dog Taz think some of you might have seen them before :shrug: he's an Akita Huskey cross, his mother was a pedigree Akita and father was Akita Huskey cross, anyway here goes

dog1.jpg

dog2.jpg

My eldest son playing with the dog:eek: just after i turned the camera off, Taz jumped up to my son's head height (he's 6ft)and took him down:LOL::LOL: would have been a great shot
dog3.jpg

dog5.jpg

Seems your getting to grips with the joys of owning an Akita - they certainly are characters aren't they.

Rob

Time to give this a bump for more postings of pets:)

:D :D

This is my Westie, Toby.

He's about 12/13, and a real grumpy old bugger! But he LOVES sitting on my knee, he won't go to anyone else, just up to me.

We have two Westies, and this is the other one, Megan. Really cheeky, and loves barking at anything animal shaped on the TV. She was a rescue dog, and the first day we had her she nearly died, as she was treated so badly from her last owner. She's totally transformed from being a dog who trusts no one, runs away from people, not coming back when off the lead, to being a really friendly dog, who loves people, and will do anything for attention.

OK, really hating this thread now! :(

I sooooooooooooooooooo want to get a puppy, but with the wife and myself working full days I can't bring myself to get one and then leave it on it's own for 3 hours in the morning and then five in the afternoon. :shake:

Can I adopt one of yours as a virtual puppy please?! :shrug:

only just seen this thread thanks to it getting bumped today - some great pets you guys have, but I gotta comment on this one

so very like our Poppy, who sadly was run over and killed just a couple of months ago

DSC_0134-1.jpg

other007.jpg

no time now, but will sort out a couple of other pics later

Excellent thread that I've really enjoyed looking through!

Meet Buddy my 7yr old puppy,doing what he does best:D

IMG_4172.jpg

and Kia,who will soon be 11yrs,now going on 11 months :woot: doing what she does best :D

IMG_0656.jpg

this is Sam, 4 years old and ex-feral, and still very much an outdoor moggy

DSC_00571.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSCF3835-1.jpg

Last edited:
Poppy is georgeous :)

heres mine

kitten-2.jpg
[/IMG]

my dog, Brandy. She has two missions in life, one to chase balls, the other to chase water :LOL:

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0491-1.jpg

DSC_0130-1.jpg

my Mums dog, Pebs. Shes just simply bonkers

DSC_0546-1.jpg

DSC_0525.jpg

and the latest addition (to fill the gap left by Poppy), heres Pip AKA nutnut, hes an absolute maniac!

_DSC8109a.jpg

_DSC8106a.jpg

_DSC8346a.jpg

_DSC8333a.jpg

_DSC7855-1.jpg

Fantastic pets and pictures on this thread:)

Here are my lot....

Meg 2 and a half

2560544203_55de80a55f.jpg

Mack 16 months

2679819002_cd9f5407b2.jpg

Daisy 8

2954260678_2ef91d1e45_o.jpg

Last but not least Fudge:D

Fudge11.jpg

Citizen Charlie Brown-ski :)

3009602623_3662654718.jpg

Last edited:
Martha - Newfoundland - Nearly 2
021102.jpg

Lola - Newfoundland - aged 4
0206.jpg

Some of my chickens
Ruby
1810009.jpg

Delilah
1810008.jpg

Last edited:
I knew it would be worthwhile bumping this thread considering the increase in membership since the last post earlier in the year:).

I still have the same two:)

That is such a great photo that i couldn't resist having a play with it, the composition background and lighting are all spot on and the models are gorgeous :)

3062588927_876454413b.jpg

Back