Skomer silhouette

thats cracking Kev, is it a crop at all ? my only issue with it, is the bird needs to be on the left looking into frame rather than out of it but its a minor niggle.

can see i have tons to catch up on now im back in the land of the living, may not be tonight though lol

Cheers guys .. (y)

I think this is one of those "Marmite" shots .... You either love it or hate it.

It is not a crop Ian but I can see where you're coming from. Going to try tweaking it over the coming days if I get time.

If I was to be honest, the original shot held very little appeal. Turning it into a silhouette gave it a new lease of life. I may just try this again with a few other shots from the trip.

Get posting Ian (And Dave) ... :D

Last edited:
Love that shot Kev, it would make a great wall hanger Mate (y)

Yup a Marmite shot indeed....and I bloody love Marmite ;)

Seriously that is a great image mate, love it! I do agree with Ian that the position in the frame could be improved but otherwise fantastic (y)

Great shot Kev a real iconic photo ;)

Agree about the positioning but i love it :D (y)

There's a very rare bird in that second shot Kev, and a stroppy badger I believe ;)

Welcome back Ian, looking forward to seeing your shots :)

like the 1st shot kev very nicely done.

unfortunately, the 2nd is a bit too extreme for me, sorry :LOL:

Thanks Tom,

Second shot was a bit of playing around more than anything else.

I think I may just re-position the first one slightly and get it printed and framed.

Kev in your second shot is like a scene from a Dracula movie, Paul remines me of Count Dracula and Sue is a to be bride :D

Back