Skye, Harris and Lewis - The Highlands, EdinburghGary Set 01

OT

@ Janice and Gary: we get our new KCC today. Not going to replace our wonderful Belle who we lost a few weeks ago, but Jen's off this evening to pick up a ruby KCC. Pics to follow.

//OT

Lovely Janice, he is such a cutie!!

OT

@ Janice and Gary: we get our new KCC today. Not going to replace our wonderful Belle who we lost a few weeks ago, but Jen's off this evening to pick up a ruby KCC. Pics to follow.

//OT

Aww, I have deliberately not posted any of Basil or Baxter as I was thought it might upset you guys. Glad to know you are getting another. It won't replace, but your wee dog will bring all the memories back and I bet you guys help put a lot of Belle back into your new addition.

They are the best dogs ever, cute, friendly and as loyal as it gets/.

Gary.
PS - never ever worry about going off topic in my threads, I don't give a **** :D

Aww, I have deliberately not posted any of Basil or Baxter as I was thought it might upset you guys. Glad to know you are getting another. It won't replace, but your wee dog will bring all the memories back and I bet you guys help put a lot of Belle back into your new addition.

They are the best dogs ever, cute, friendly and as loyal as it gets/.

Gary.
PS - never ever worry about going off topic in my threads, I don't give a **** :D
Nooooooooo...... noooooooooo.... don't do that Gary.... post 'em away matey. Always love to see shots of this fabulous breed, you're right, they are so loyal and friendly - superb family dogs.

Have to say though, very considerate of you to do that... but no need to. I demand pics. I demand them I say...!:LOL:

Nooooooooo...... noooooooooo.... don't do that Gary.... post 'em away matey. Always love to see shots of this fabulous breed, you're right, they are so loyal and friendly - superb family dogs.

Have to say though, very considerate of you to do that... but no need to. I demand pics. I demand them I say...!:LOL:

Deal! :) I will get some up over the next day or two.

Fantastic photos.

Cheers :D Glad you like.

Hi Gary
Just back from Skye myself, so first look since your on tour posts last Thursday.
Lovely set.

Like F/G in no1 a lot - not too sure the long exposure on the sky is working though, but does have a northern lights feel about it.
9 & 6 look good too.
3 & 8 aren't loading at moment so can't comment yet.

Hi Gary
Just back from Skye myself, so first look since your on tour posts last Thursday.
Lovely set.

Like F/G in no1 a lot - not too sure the long exposure on the sky is working though, but does have a northern lights feel about it.
9 & 6 look good too.
3 & 8 aren't loading at moment so can't comment yet.

Looking forward to seeing your shots mate!!! Hope you had a real nice time :).

Gary.

Whilst viewing these pics my Mrs was looking and said "WOW.!! Why can't you take photos like that.?"

Thanx for making me feel really small now ;)

(y) Absolutely brilliant mate. I definately need to explore more :clap:

Whilst viewing these pics my Mrs was looking and said "WOW.!! Why can't you take photos like that.?"

Thanx for making me feel really small now ;)

(y) Absolutely brilliant mate. I definately need to explore more :clap:

Tell her you can, and then get out and do it! :D Easy peasy.

Gary I only have one thing to say to these really .. WOW :D

Stunning set Gary with 1, 6, and 9 really standing out for me. It was nice to meet you and the others, even if it was only for a few hours.

6, 9 & 10 for me but all stunning.

I am in awe

Awesome :)

They are ALL superb!

Awesome-er!

Gary I only have one thing to say to these really .. WOW :D

Awesomeness :D

Stunning set Gary with 1, 6, and 9 really standing out for me. It was nice to meet you and the others, even if it was only for a few hours.

Awesomenesstastical! :D :D

Thanks everyone for the CONTINUED comments :)

It was great to meet you too mate, looking forward to your shots.

Gary.

After seeing your more recent photos posted and thought they where amazing, i following the link off that thread too see these.
Wow, they are all super, my kind of photos (y)

After seeing your more recent photos posted and thought they where amazing, i following the link off that thread too see these.
Wow, they are all super, my kind of photos (y)

Glad you like! :) Welcome to the forum.

wow....these are blimmin' great....i so much need to get my arris up there one day soon (y)

Stan the man - thanks :D You should visit, its great.

6 8 and 10 do it for me most but I have never used a filter so may be prejudiced and to my untrained eye they look natural. Others are certainly dramatic.

Love your landscape stuff G - inspirational.

Dude can I apologise, I really missed the reply - apologies and thanks!!! :D

6 8 and 10 do it for me most but I have never used a filter so may be prejudiced and to my untrained eye they look natural. Others are certainly dramatic.

To be fair, I am not fussed if they lool unnatural or not :D I wanted to make impact, and hedge my bets in the OTT category for once. I am absolutely thrilled with the response, and I am just chuffed people have taken the time to be so nice. A few have said they are too over the top and I totally understand their point of view. I deliberately toned down the second set as a result of the crit. Both sets I feel work for different reasons, but even then, LOTS of room for improvement.

Truly inspirational!

Thanks Luke. Piece of cake, trust me. What do you shoot with?

Gary.

Back