Smoothedit - Wall of Shame - Updated with a speshul pikchur

Thats why he is such a lovely lady.

Given the Alan Carr comments (not to mention the heels!) wouldn't the above edit be more accurate?

Great pictures, and more to the point great banter! :D

The psycho sex register maniac pinning his next victim down in Post #26 is my fav so far!

supersmoothu.jpg

:|

i knew it reminded me of something i've seen before...
the_shining.jpg

:LOL::LOL: What a great thread...

Great photos as usual Gary and looks like Smooth and his other half had a great time... i really like the first shot (the collage thingy..) and i also think the backdrop looks ace (y)

Now come on Gary, you must have some more photos tucked away you could share.... :D

screen0004455.jpg

I think all the men now officially hate you Matt :D

G.

I have always hated the git but never known quite why
but now I do :eek:
:D

Stunning OH Matt she is gorgeous (y)

Sorry I dont know any of you at all, so feel awkward taking the P.

Its OK don't worry that's just our Matt ;)
Every forum has a "whipping boy"
and that's where he comes in (y) :LOL:

Sorry I dont know any of you at all, so feel awkward taking the P.

However I must say the Photos are just fantastic!!!!!!

Craig

I don't know Matt, other than from here really....... and I feel comfortable to take the pee..... It's all done good naturedly........

Its OK don't worry that's just our Matt ;)
Every forum has a "whipping boy"
and that's where he comes in (y) :LOL:

I have said it before and I will say it once more. You can go off people you know!!

Oh and %}>~!~€}€ !**^}+] ******* should about cover it :D

nooooooo.... how did he do that :love::love::naughty:

I taught him everything he knows!

Great pics here, Gary. And I have always thought he was a dead ringer for Ant but don't tell Matt that!

Spooks

I understand from my sources in the staff room two extra TP calendars are being produced this year. One will feature Smoothedit's OH and the other will be a sort of a scary type of calendar featuring Smoothedit!!!!

I understand from my sources in the staff room two extra TP calendars are being produced this year. One will feature Smoothedit's OH and the other will be a sort of a scary type of calendar featuring Smoothedit!!!!

can you get it ready for halloween ? You'll be onto a sure fire winner :LOL: :D

:LOL:

I am grateful for two things throughout this thread:

1) The TP Staff definitely dont do title requests
2) I am 99.9% sure that I didnt do any more strange poses with EG that have not already been shown...

:LOL::LOL: best laugh I've had all week reading this thread...

Matt... Given some of the edits I've seen Gary post... I wouldn't worry too much about any he might have taken, what might he do with the ones he did ?

:LOL: Glad you enjoyed it John! I enjoyed everything but the pictures of me - funnily enough! :D

ARGH! I hadn't even thought about what else he could do with them - other than post on TP..... Glad they never hit facebook - I know that much!

They weren't that bad :D.... although I can see the points made about those canine teeth :D...

You probably didn't want to make that FB comment... (red rag and bull springs to mind ... ok I know they're colour blind...)

ARGH! Didnt think of that! - mind you I am fairly safe - I am not the best showcase advert for Inspire Studios! :D

EdinburghGary can you please put pics of smoothedit on Facebook?!! Why not do a short video for youtube?!!! Could be an internet hit for Halloween!!!

:LOL::LOL: best laugh I've had all week reading this thread...

Matt... Given some of the edits I've seen Gary post... I wouldn't worry too much about any he might have taken, what might he do with the ones he did ?

Just hope he doesn't show the nude shots of our M8 that Gary took on the quiet when he was pi**ed!!!!:puke:

Last edited:
Post one: No thank you.

Post two: No thank you.

Post three: No thank you.

Dealt with all queries in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing smootheditophone. :D

Apparently certain over 18s only adult shops will be stocking a 2011 calendar called S.I.N.

Apparently S.I.N. stands for...

Smoothedit In Nude!!!

no one would produce that, it wouldn't sell!!

Has anyone noticed that Edinburgh Gary has gone suspiciously quiet?? I think David may have actually dropped that massive flash on him.

And to the nude calendars etc.... ONE person in this thread would definitely buy it, and that is all that matters! :D

And to the nude calendars etc.... ONE person in this thread would definitely buy it, and that is all that matters! :D

But aside (or shoud that be Ass-side) from you, who else would be mad enough too??? :LOL:

Has anyone noticed that Edinburgh Gary has gone suspiciously quiet?? I think David may have actually dropped that massive flash on him.

I saved your old avatar before *someone* changed it, so if you want it back give me the nod ;)

:eek: TOM! Not yooooou! I suspected others but never you!

:D

S'ok - I have made a shiny new one that doesnt feature my beautiful face (y) You shoulda changed something I cant! :p

Matt, have you got a thing for waving red flags today ???

I understand the printers have just received an order for 250,000 copies of the calendar called SIN!!! Hope our M8 can afford to buy them all!

I think we need a voting thread to decide what to change "Loves the Place" for on behalf of Smooth. Any suggestions welcome

1) Lucky Git (may as well be honest)
2) Ugly Git (may as well be honest)
3) Going Bald Wearing Heels
4) Wants to be a Vampire
5) Is "Special" (as suggested earlier in the thread)

Any more anyone wants to add? ANd how do we add a Vote button?

I think we need a voting thread to decide what to change "Loves the Place" for on behalf of Smooth. Any suggestions welcome

4) Wants to be a Vampire

Ill set one up quick :)

4) Wants to be a Vampire

Based on opinions shared in this thread "Alan Carr Look-a-like"

Back