Daily snorton's 365 project - Calling It A Day I'm Afraid :(

Cool hair on the model

Your nephew looks a bit soft, but at least his face is clean :D

Cool hair on the model

Your nephew looks a bit soft, but at least his face is clean :D

:D:D yeah the shot is a little soft, the light in the room wasn't brilliant and was more of a snap shot......but wanted to get it as it's one of the few times his mush was spotless...lol.

Was fun but a looooong night working with the model, and some serious pp-ing to be done on the shots, as she's after a specific kind of processed look, luckily though out of 200+ shots she's got 30 to pick :D

Very colourful girl! Looks like she'd have been fun to work with!

You're nephew looks cute :)

Love the model she looks ace to work with and your nephew is a lil cutie!

The model portrait is great, really bright and colourful!

Your nephew pulls a great face, you should do a series ;)

Thanks for all your comments, and I promise tonight I will catch up with others...time hasn't been on my side recently :(.

Yesterday's shot (Day 62), and having to rely on good ole instagram due to working a late shift....and this time the ticket machine....at night....in dayglo green....anyone for a rave??

8525015755_aaa297c6ff_o.jpg

Finally getting round to posting Day 63's shot.

Again struggling for time and inspiration and eventually tried being all arty farty again...

Answers to this on a postcard please...

8530104142_68db5fd344_b.jpg

Your Dayglo green is brilliant.....though I can't imagine the scene having a rave in with a ticket machine! :D I used to be fascinated by the old ticket machines the bus conductors used on the London buses! :nuts:

I like your latest one and, in particular, the way you have captured the light on that one part of the pattern. I'm trying to work out whether or not I would prefer it straightened a little, although that wouldn't be as arty farty! :thinking::) Looks good in mono as well.

Oh yes, I like the star light on it - not at all sure what it is though :thinking:

I would say something like a vase too, like the light reflecting off it.

Loving the different images in your thread (y) on the A380 I'd crop that in a little more since you've clipped the far wing fence, I think I'd crop it close to the top of the far horizontal stabaliser (y) love the colour lady really cool photo (y)

Your Dayglo green is brilliant.....though I can't imagine the scene having a rave in with a ticket machine! :D I used to be fascinated by the old ticket machines the bus conductors used on the London buses! :nuts:

I like your latest one and, in particular, the way you have captured the light on that one part of the pattern. I'm trying to work out whether or not I would prefer it straightened a little, although that wouldn't be as arty farty! :thinking::) Looks good in mono as well.

I thought that too, whether straightening it would be better. Hehehe every day is a rave on my buses lol.

Oh yes, I like the star light on it - not at all sure what it is though :thinking:

Hmmmm.....might spill the beans.

I'd say cut glass bowl or vase? Like he way the light is coming through.

Thank you :)

I would say something like a vase too, like the light reflecting off it.

Thanks Phil.

Loving the different images in your thread (y) on the A380 I'd crop that in a little more since you've clipped the far wing fence, I think I'd crop it close to the top of the far horizontal stabaliser (y) love the colour lady really cool photo (y)

Cheers Matt.

Day 64....and after a long day of editing model shots, combined with the day job....now better way to finish with a bottle of my favourite lager...

8532035831_ec2e3677bf_b.jpg

God Simon you are ALWAYS teasing us with beer and food!!! :LOL::LOL:

Love the condensation on this.. good capture

I like this, the angle works but there is one small problem.......top ON???? :thinking:

Horizon is out - how many did you drink before taking this ;)

:LOL: hic!!!! honlely had the one hofficer....hic!!

LOL Sarah :) That does look good though, the condensation on it really adds to it.

Thank you

Simon that beer looks well deserved, nice shot bud !!

Cheers matey

God Simon you are ALWAYS teasing us with beer and food!!! :LOL::LOL:

Love the condensation on this.. good capture

Hehehe you're gonna love one of the 3 catch up's I'm about to post then ;)

I like this, the angle works but there is one small problem.......top ON???? :thinking:

Sam, Sam, Sam.....I always take shots with my top on :naughty:;);)

Is it the glass in your front door?
:)

Thanks for reminding me....forgot to mention the glass is from the light shade in my bathroom :)

Right it's a big catch up time, not just with mine but others too....been a mad, full on week with work and editing a model shoot, but out of the hard work this week has come some great news....one of my model shots will be published for a magazine!!!:D:D:D

So my POTD for Day 65 is that shot that will be published....yes it's a bit of a cheat as the shot was taken last week but time has really been against me this week....and I'm chuffed that this is my first shot ever to be published....albeit for an alternative magazine....now due to the nature of the shot (topless shot), and forum rules I really can't post the image here but can post a link to the image Day 65 - Published...safe to say the model was good to work with but extremely precise in relation to the look of the final image, and she is overjoyed with the final result....as is the magazine (y)

Day 66.....just fancied a bit of chocolate...yep I'm teasing with food again :naughty:....and not had rolo's for years....

8540057270_bb3bdfcfb1_b.jpg

Day 67....bringing me right up to date....and start of my long weekend....WHOOOO!!!!....so off to sort out Mother's Day...

8538949171_13c494b92a_b.jpg

Right...now time to crack open a cold one and catch up with you lovely bunch :D

I saw your day 65 on Flickr :clap: Well done you :D Very nice.

Would you give me your last one ;)

Nice DOF on the flowers, your mummy is one lucky lady :)

Congratulations on the publication.....that's great and she was a freaky-mad-and-colourful but great model! :clap:

I love the colours and 'feel' of the flowers, that's a really nice shot :)

I love Rolos!

Back