Daily snorton's 365 project - Calling It A Day I'm Afraid :(

Loads of last rolos to share?....... Such a charmer lol!!!
Congrats in the model that is awesome news you must be very pleased!! I see them all on Flickr impressive shots Hun :)

Congratulations on the publication.....that's great and she was a freaky-mad-and-colourful but great model! :clap:

I love the colours and 'feel' of the flowers, that's a really nice shot :)

I love Rolos!

Thanks hun :)....Rolos are the best ever :D

Loads of last rolos to share?....... Such a charmer lol!!!
Congrats in the model that is awesome news you must be very pleased!! I see them all on Flickr impressive shots Hun :)

Hehehe always a charmer me :cool::cool::D. Thanks for the comments hun.

Day 68 and posting early for me ;)......quick trip to Sainsbury's earlier and a little toy for my nephew who at the moment is going through the 'being a monster and making monster noise' phase.....plus doing my yearly bit for charity too.......it's the Comic Relief 2013....DinoRoar.....squeeze it and it makes DinoRoar noises.....

8542569156_84a80e5cdf_b.jpg

Think I might have to pop to sainsburys tomoz now and fight with the rat over whose it is! Lol

Some nice shots since I've last been round these parts. Really like that last flower shot, love the colours and tones to it.

I love the monster mouth reflection in this one - works perfectly (y)

I think I will have to pop down & buy a fart monster as well :) Mind you there are a couple in the house anyway!

Hehehe certainly don't need one in my house too :D

I love the monster mouth reflection in this one - works perfectly (y)

Thanks hun

DOF on the flowers really is spot on, makes it a great image. as for that red monster, love it, funny but also the refelection of the teeth is a little on the eerie side too

Cheers for that.

So it's Day 69......and Mother's Day.....so me and the bro decided to treat both mothers (ours and his in-laws) to a meal......well more like me being designated driver and our kid doing all the cheffing....which was lush........had to wait a while for dessert coming, but boy it was worth it when it came....nice work bro.....didn't have the D7000 with me, so good ole instagram again today.....

8546242272_9198257207_o.jpg

Mmmm cake :D So pleased you instagramed that would have been very jealous if it looked any clearer ;)

You know i think it's not me that needs an ass kick now......... its YOU!:razz:

Damn it looks Lush! :love:

Mmmm cake :D So pleased you instagramed that would have been very jealous if it looked any clearer ;)

It was nice.....when it eventually arrived....lol was blooming starving again when he dished that up :D

Dont tease me with cake! Im on a diet!

Ooops...sorry Phil :naughty:

I was just thinking the same thing :)

:D

You know i think it's not me that needs an ass kick now......... its YOU!:razz:

Damn it looks Lush! :love:

:LOL:bending over.....give it your best shot hun :p:D:D

Right I'm going to give you all a heads up, early next shot warning......it's not food or booze or naked women (or firemen Trace ;)).....next shot MAY CONTAIN BLUE SKY :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh yes and listen to you scream like a girl!......... i don't do gentle lmao:D

Day 70....final day of my long weekend off....and I thought I was either still drunk, tripping or dreaming when I awoke to sun streaming through the window....so quick brekkie, shower and out I went before the snow came down.

Went to my fave place for practising my landscape photography, Dovestones Reservoir in Greenfield, near Saddleworth. Went a little off the beaten track this time and further up into the hills...and funny that the higher I went the more blue sky appeared....yet when I kept turning back to look down the valley all I could see in the distance was snow showers.

So here it is....as us Manc's call it.......SUUUUNNNNSSSHHHIIIINNNNAAAHHH!!!!!

8548466133_ba465382cb_b.jpg

Going to spoil you all now with some other shots from today :D...

Small waterfall slow exposure
8548481299_05ab2ea9ec_b.jpg

Similar but in mono and slight difference in comp
8548483893_447005f019_b.jpg

Rare moment of blue sky in the valley
8548478723_cdb84e6083_b.jpg

One day I will go further
8548478075_36c9c16075_b.jpg

Last edited:
Woo hoo :D

Some lovely shots there. I really like the one looking towards the lake :thumb:

Wow they really are beautiful!... loving the waterfall and the mono one works so well, it has gorgeous tones to it!

Agree with Sarah the shot facing the lake is lovely!

Looks like you had an ace day!!:D

The first waterfall is the one for me!
The first photo - dust bunny!

Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!:bang::bang: just spotted it :razz::razz:

Lovely shots Today Simon , very nice blue sky and great composition

Cheers matey.

Wow they really are beautiful!... loving the waterfall and the mono one works so well, it has gorgeous tones to it!

Agree with Sarah the shot facing the lake is lovely!

Looks like you had an ace day!!:D

Thanks hun. It was a brilliant day....lovely peaceful, hardly a sole about :love:

Day 71.....and getting anal about my mugs :wacky::wacky:......couple of days ago nipped to local Sainsbury's and thought I'd get myself a red nose mug.....today I realised that there were 3 different ones.....well I had to go back and get the other 2....so I've definitely done my bit for Comic Relief this year....

8552166793_044891fac8_b.jpg

OMG they are cute! ...I think I'd have to get them all too!

Back