Daily snorton's 365 project - Calling It A Day I'm Afraid :(

Cool - I've still got to sort mine out from yesterday - I'm running behind a bit :(

Here we go then....start of the catch up...

Day 74 - Crime Prevention

Day 74 was red nose day, and had done a shot of my collection of red noses but wasn't really happy with it, and had intended on re-taking it the following day, only to come home and find my house ransacked. So instead I'm submitting this shot....a leaflet I got from the local police with details of a website where you can register all your equipment for free, in the event of further break in's.

8599825823_67e419c15c_b.jpg

Day 75 - Casualty

Thankfully none of my camera gear was taken as I had my first wedding to shoot the week after being broken into. No doubt some shots will appear from the wedding in my catch up but this was a casualty on the day, my Jessops flashlight now without diffuser or light blocking card. I will be doing a blog soon on the wedding as it was just chaos and not how I envisaged doing a wedding :eek::eek:

8600924434_700534988d_b.jpg

Day 76 - Puzzling

Mother's dining room frequently transforms into her jigsaw puzzling room.

8600924356_be10668056_b.jpg

Now time to get shooting more catch up shots :D:D

Just catching up with your catch up ;)

Still hope those baskets get their comeuppance :(

I like the catchup so far! The puzzle shot especially! :) That website is a great idea! So are those UV pens, where you write your postcode and phone number on the back.

I like the catchup so far! The puzzle shot especially! :) That website is a great idea! So are those UV pens, where you write your postcode and phone number on the back.

Cheers fella. All my gear is marked with the uv pens, but apparently, according to the police, can be rubbed off with white spirit.

Superb start to the catch up but NOT the one I'm waiting for :grin:

I didn't realise that pen could be taken off that's pants!!

I really like the somewhat done jigsaw! That's great!

Loving the way the police give you details of how to register your property AFTER the event, but, hey, at least they are trying to do something for next time :shake:

Liking the catch up Simon, can't wait to see more :)

Eager to hear more about that wedding though!

So now I'm jealous..... Just what I wanted yesterday and didn't have lol

Continuing my catch up....

Day 78

Another shot from a model shoot I was working on before my laptop went walkies. Luckily some of the shots I was working on were saved onto Dropbox, including this shot, one of my faves from the shoot..

8608065542_1f1ec42d48_b.jpg

Yet more catching up.....getting there slowly, and a little floral update now....

Day 79 - All White

8608759271_0b2de8ac5d_b.jpg

Day 80 - Easter Daffs

8608759071_7bccf76f2e_b.jpg

Day 81 - 50 Shades Of Pink

8608758961_9ca66112f2_b.jpg

That model shot is stunning Hun I bet you are pleased with that!

Gorgeous flowers too! White flowers are my fav so the first is a winner for me :)

Ooh, Miss Rainbow's back! She loves those bright colours! I really like this one - seems you have great fun working with her and get great results! :)

Your flower shots are lovely, particularly the white ones, they are really gorgeous. Mind you, those colours in the daffodil and the pinks ones at least make me think it's warmer! :)

Beautiful Simon! Still eagerly awaiting more about this wedding :LOL:

Thanks Toni....standby!!!!:D:D I've done majority of the wedding shots, enough to include some on my blog which I'm about to do :):)

She is very colourful! :LOL:

She certainly is.

Ooh, Miss Rainbow's back! She loves those bright colours! I really like this one - seems you have great fun working with her and get great results! :)

Your flower shots are lovely, particularly the white ones, they are really gorgeous. Mind you, those colours in the daffodil and the pinks ones at least make me think it's warmer! :)

Thanks hun :D

Ok so a little bit of a cheat now but I am trying to catch up with my 365 ;)....so will take up a few days with shots from my first wedding a couple of weeks ago...

Day 82 - Brides & Bridemaids Flowers

8616716937_9b4dd47f6b_b.jpg

Day 83 - Still Texting

Even wedding day prep cannot be disturbed by the mobile phone.

8616716661_12c99ed56b_b.jpg

Day 84 - Still On The Phone

8616716317_1bd2c88a14_b.jpg

Day 85 - Nervous sigh of the groom

8617820256_1b37581db2_b.jpg

Day 86 - The Group Shot

8617818816_116e9661d5_b.jpg

Day 87 - To The Reception

8616712607_d4f1fdbdf0_b.jpg

Superb shots Hun and they look great large on Flickr!!
Love the blog write up too!... You should be proud of those (y)

Great wedding set...but check out 'Mr Grimmace' the groom! :LOL: Is that their little boy in the car?

Great group shot!

Great work Simon !

Cheers matey.

Superb shots Hun and they look great large on Flickr!!
Love the blog write up too!... You should be proud of those (y)

Thanks sweets. Yeah I'm really pleased how they came out. Hehehehe sometimes I find the blog therapeutic :D

Nice work Simon.

Thank you (y)

Well done Simon - you certainly nailed the group shot (y)

It was an improvised group shot too, no thanks to the gale force winds and blizzard outside at the time :LOL:

Great photos! Now off to read this thread.... :LOL:

Hehehehe

Great wedding set...but check out 'Mr Grimmace' the groom! :LOL: Is that their little boy in the car?

Great group shot!

Sam tell me about it. Him and his father were a pain in the f***** arse for not looking at the camera, and when they did, had an expression as if they'd just laid one.

Good job with the wedding shots Simon, i did laugh at the grooms expression in a couple of the shots. Enjoyed the blog write up too.

Back