Daily snorton's 365 project - Calling It A Day I'm Afraid :(

Lmfao you're a right bugger aren't you!!!!..... You need to hide or run damn fast now.......MT!!! Perhaps everyone would like to know what MT stands for!?.. Care to share?!

Multi Tasking :D.....as in my selfie....doing some work on ipad while chatting on iPhone :LOL:

Just giving you all a heads up that I'll be out of the game for a little while. Come home from work tonight to find the house ransacked, thankfully no camera gear has been taken but laptop and ipad gone. Needless to say I'm beyond angry and fuming and should the day ever come that I find out who is responsible I will commit murder :(.

Just giving you all a heads up that I'll be out of the game for a little while. Come home from work tonight to find the house ransacked, thankfully no camera gear has been taken but laptop and ipad gone. Needless to say I'm beyond angry and fuming and should the day ever come that I find out who is responsible I will commit murder :(.

Oh bloody hell Simon :hug2: It's my biggest nightmare coming home to that :(

Thanks hun :(. What's annoyed me more is the inconvenience of it all. Had a load of shots I was working on for a model, now having to sort out new laptop as I've got a wedding to do next week and the insurance won't be quick in replacing that, and a replacement for my photoshop that went as well.

Last edited:

Mate sorry to hear about this my friend but that is the country we live Now, more scumbags than good folk.

I hop you get things sorted soon pal

atb

Vince

Feel for you Hun I'm the same as Sarah it's my biggest fear, :hug2:

Ugh, I really dislike people. Sorry to hear it happened to you and hope they find them quick. I am surprised no camera gear was taken though! A small mercy.

How are things now? Heard anything from the police?

Not heard anything more from the police since they came on Saturday night. I've emailed every cash converters and cash generators in the north west with details of what went missing along with serial numbers (as advised by the scenes of crime officer).

Not heard anything more from the police since they came on Saturday night. I've emailed every cash converters and cash generators in the north west with details of what went missing along with serial numbers (as advised by the scenes of crime officer).

Good idea - lots of things like this get passed off to mates as well though :(

:(

Gutted for you - makes us all think I'm sure about our own security and how we would feel to come home to something like this!

I got burgled when I had a student house in Liverpool and that was bad enough with the limited stuff I had back then...

It's unlikely you will see your stuff again, I just hope you get a full replacement from your insurance company so we can see you posting your stuff here again soon....

Sorry to hear that Simon! ****es you off when you work your socks off to buy yourself nice things, and some scrote comes and takes them all.
I for one, hope you catch them! Serve out some real justice!

Thanks for all your messages guys, really appreciated, and there is some good news on the horizon. The majority of shots I thought I'd lost, I had previously saved the raw and edited files on CDROM and I've an old acer netbook that I thought the hard drive was goosed.....turns out its a software problem and will be fixed within next few days for £30 :D....result....so will be back up and running soon.

Not all bad then, at least it will keep you ticking over until the insurance pays out :)

Excellent news!... Means your payback/revenge challenge can happen sooner :p

Really sorry to hear of your robbery Simon, gutted for you. Hope you get things sorted out soon.

Really sorry to hear this news, Simon - some people are pigs - but glad to hear you can get some of your stuff back......maybe T can return the favour you paid her recently and post up some photos for you? :thinking::naughty:

I was burgled a few years ago and can understand the emotions you are going through (especially the ones re getting your hands on the little scrotes) :annoyed:

Really sorry to hear this news, Simon - some people are pigs - but glad to hear you can get some of your stuff back......maybe T can return the favour you paid her recently and post up some photos for you? :thinking::naughty:

I was burgled a few years ago and can understand the emotions you are going through (especially the ones re getting your hands on the little scrotes) :annoyed:

Lmao T has already planned her revenge....and in true T style it'll be a good one :D

Well hellooooo peeps. Now back up and running and fully operational again :D.

New laptop, almost loaded all required software onto it, just photo shop to put on. Work now beckons till midnight, but off most of Easter so will be spending quality time catching up with you gorgeous bunch of talented toggers and your 365's....as well as starting to bring mine back up to date (only 2 weeks to catch up on :eek::eek::eek:).

Catch you all later :D:D:wave::wave:

Back