Snow fun - English Springer Spaniel

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed a few pictures of Fingal in the garden this morning. He's struggled a bit for the last few days as the snow has been too deep for his wee legs and being a tad hairy just now he's had 'snow bobble' issues. Anyway - it's not so deep now so he's been enjoying himself.

I'm afraid my hands were blue so being lazy I just shoved it on auto / sport and got whatever I got. None of this over exposing for the snow and custom whilte balance nonsense today :LOL:

4233895336_b5b8af6b2c.jpg

4233880498_137ca340c0.jpg

4233118687_5cbf63cc04.jpg

4233116639_cdec9bd8a0.jpg

4233885568_c654280574.jpg

What gorgeous photos! especially the last one. We've got a cocker Spaniel that love the snow just the same.

Great series, I'm a bit partial to springers as I have one also, these shots show their attitude, behaviour and temperament off to a tee. (y)

Fantastic photos, you've really captured the spirit of the springer. I particularly like shot 4.

I just have a SBT who's not very adventerous and seems to be attached to my heel even offlead and an aged but very game SBT cross who sadly can't really be off lead due to a hip problem.

Lisa

great pics - great fun - mine love the snow too. :)

#4 for me mate, you have really captured the fun the dogs having in the shots (y)

Lovely pics. No/4 is an absolute cracker, he looks slightly crazy in that one!

Am I going mad or has he had his lower canines cut off...No.5 ??

Love no.3 the composition is superb with those ears like that.

Am I going mad or has he had his lower canines cut off...No.5 ??

Love no.3 the composition is superb with those ears like that.

He's got stubby teeth. For 11 years large rocks have unfortunately been his favourite chew of choice.

No 1 and No 4 for me,fantastic.

Back