Some from the Whipsnade meet (edits added)

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Here are the first of mine to be PP'ed.

1. Wolf
IMG_4580.jpg

2. Tiger (Edit)
IMG_4623_e2.jpg

3. Bear (Edit)
IMG_4693_e2.jpg

4. Bear again (Edit)
IMG_4694_e2.jpg

Thanks for looking, sure there will be more ;)

Last edited:
The bear shots are lovely, how wide is that thing.:eek:

Love the Wolf shot, never seen one close enough!!

There's something wrong with the Wolf shot Stu, It looks rather like, Erm, well
to be honest, it looks wet :shrug:

:LOL:

Love the bears (y)

I like the bear ones - especially No. 3 - really clear image

Thanks, the bears were on form for us today.

Nice set but no 4 is my favourite:D

Thanks, quite like that myself the way it is wiggling it nose.

The bear shots are lovely, how wide is that thing.:eek:

Thanks, they are a tad on the big side.

Love the bear shots.................great.

Phil

Thanks.

Nice indeed Stuart, love the bears:love:

Just sorting mine

Was good to see you again(y)

Thanks Robin, was good seeing you again, maybe next time we can arrange to meet in the summer ;)

Love the Wolf shot, never seen one close enough!!

Thanks Dawn, they were being helpful at times today.

There's something wrong with the Wolf shot Stu, It looks rather like, Erm, well
to be honest, it looks wet :shrug:

:LOL:

Love the bears (y)

Thanks Chris, as for the Wolf, yep he does look a bit wet, told you not to chuck the bucket over him, distracts from the sun hitting his coat.

Thanks Chris, as for the Wolf, yep he does look a bit wet, told you not to chuck the bucket over him, distracts from the sun hitting his coat.

He just seemed to be too hot to be honest :D

Got a replacement yesterday. In the meantime (Wednesday) bought a 5D MKII. Like a dog with 2 ............... tails!! Don't know which one to play with most!! I do know though that the 7D needs some learning.

That it does, still learning mine, how you finding the 5D MII, nearly went with one before getting the 7D still tempted by one but donut know if it would be too similar to the 7d.

how you finding the 5D MII, nearly went with one before getting the 7D still tempted by one but donut know if it would be too similar to the 7d.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwww - Now the quality from that 5D is something else. I had to shoot the January comp with it as I waited for the 7D. I was incredibly impressed with the IQ - On a big crop, the quality remained outstanding. Not sure that I would have had the same luck with the 7D.

Nice shots mate, is it just me or is there a very slight blue cast to the tiger and bear shots :thinking:

excellent set of shots, the rain was a pain but we stood strong.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwww - Now the quality from that 5D is something else. I had to shoot the January comp with it as I waited for the 7D. I was incredibly impressed with the IQ - On a big crop, the quality remained outstanding. Not sure that I would have had the same luck with the 7D.

That is interesting, do think I will go Full at some point, but would still keep the 7D as well.

Nice shots mate, is it just me or is there a very slight blue cast to the tiger and bear shots :thinking:

Thanks Neil, was a cold day but think I see what you mean, have played with them a bit (white balance), has improved the Tiger and the second Bear, but don't think the first bear needed that much, have given it a small tweak, if I go further I lose the realistic colour of him.

Great shots Stuart and it was to meet you today!

Thanks Kevin was good meeting you.

excellent set of shots, the rain was a pain but we stood strong.

Thanks, that we did, who needs the sun.

is number 2 thinking - um lunch

Thanks, we were thinking of chucking a kid over to get some good shots :naughty: :D

nice set Stu, i should have bothered with the Wolves, but it was raining too much lol

Thanks Ian, you should have shot them, was fun in the rain sun.

Excellent series my fav is #3
Pete

Thanks Pete, liked that as soon as I sore it on the camera.

Back