Some sad news regarding Sue Charlton (long time member)

I am very sorry to hear the news. My thoughts are with Matt and family.

I did not know them but its very sad news indeed and deepest sympathy to their family

Condolences to Matt, poor little Harry, and their friends and family.

My thoughts are with you and all the family

Rest in peace xx

Just to let you all know, here are the funeral details. I guess that if you were close enough to them to attend the funeral, then you will probably all know this, but I'm putting this in here anyway

**Funeral Details **

Friday 18th October

The service will start at 13:20 promptly.

Family flowers only please. Donations to Make A Wish through the just giving page or the box that will be available on the day.

The address of the crematorium:

Nab Wood Crematorium
283 Bingley Rd, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD18 4BG

Following the service, we will be going to Shipley Golf Club, all welcome.

Beckfoot Lane, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16 1LX

To get to the golf club from the crematorium you simply turn right out of the crematorium and travel down that road, take the first left on the roundabout and the golf club is sign posted a mile or so down the road.

Information can also be found here:

http://www.shipleygolfclub.com/our-location.html

**Dress Code**

I've had a few people asking about dress codes. There isn't one as such - what I would suggest is maybe have a think about Sue and what she would want you to wear to celebrate her life. I might well be wearing a suit, but if I am, I'll be wearing a tie with Mickey or Donald or something else special to us that we shared. Please don't be afraid to wear colours but at the same time don't be afraid to wear black if that's what you are most comfortable with.

Very sad news, my condolences to all concerned.

Back