Some sad news regarding Sue Charlton (long time member)

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Some of you may remember a couple from Bradford that have been members on here for many many years, Matt and Sue Charlton.
I met them at a few meets, and even ran the Leeds 10k with matt a couple of years ago.

On Saturday evening I received a text from Matt with some awful news. Sue tragically and suddenly passed away on Friday night.

If you knew them, they were both Disney-mad and when they had their little son Harry two years ago, they duly introduced him to the magical world of Walt and family. In fact, they were part of the reason that I took my family to Disney World earlier this year.

The three of them had only just returned a couple of weeks ago from their second Florida trip this year, bringing home some wonderful memories.

I asked Matt if it was OK to post this in here and let you all know, as I'm sure many of you will remember him and Sue, and would like to pay your respects and maybe offer some words of comfort.

PS. Some people have already asked where they can make a donation in Sue's name, so Matt has set up a JustGiving page in her memory for a charity they both held close to their hearts.

http://www.justgiving.com/susancharlton

Rest in peace Sue. My thoughts are with Matt, Harry and your family.

Tragic news such a sad thing to happen...I don't have my wallet to hand right now but later this evening I'll put a donation in....

My thoughts go out to Matt and Family/Friends at what I'm all to well away is such a gut wrenching time :(

I don't know them but pass on my deepest sympathy

H

Sad news indeed....condolences to Matt and all the family

I haven't posted anything up here for ages, but I remember Matt and Sue and that they were very active members of the forum. That's really tragic news,
RIP Sue, my thoughts and sympathies to Matt and family.
Rich

Awful news, RIP Sue.

Condolences to Matt
RIP Sue

Such sad news... thoughts go to all the family x

Very sad news. Condolences to Matt, Harry and family

Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Scott & Kellie

Marcel - the names sound familiar and I'm pretty sure I've participated in threads with the Charltons a few years back. Matt - very sorry to hear of your loss, rest in peace Sue. My thoughts are very much with you and your family at this difficult time

so very sad to read this news, Matt was with us in the early days when everyone knew everyone else, for Matt and Harry I offer my condolences, I hope you have people there for you Matt as you will have to be strong for Harry. Bless you both.

RIP Sue.

Really sad news... Condolences to Matt, Harry and the rest of their family and friends.

Rest in peace!

Condolences Matt .
My thoughts are with you.

RIP Sue.

I didn't know them, but that's awful news.
:(

Matt, if you're reading this

I'm so very sorry for your loss, I wish that there were words I could write that could make a difference to how you must be feeling.

Be strong for the little one.

RIP Sue

Very sad to hear, my thoughts are with you.

Terrible news, especially with such a young family.

I notice from the justgiving page that Sue was a nurse who worked with ill children... another massive loss to many people I'm sure of it. Very sad.

Yep sad news , thoughts go to the family (and donation made)

RIP Sue

My thoughts are with you Matt and Harry and with your friends and families too

Sorry to read this.

Condolences to Matt and Harry - be strong for each other X

Very sad news. My thoughts are with Matt and Harry. Take care you two.

Kev.

Very sad news, I hope Harry has built up lots of memories of his mummy.

My thoughts are with the both of you at this sad time.

I didnt have the pleasure of knowing/meeting Sue or Matt, but its always very sad to hear news like this, especially when there is a little'un involved.

Rest in peace, Sue.

I've never met Matt or Sue but I lost my good lady suddenly some years ago so I know a little of how Matt must feel. My thoughts are with you and your family Matt.
Wayne

I knew Matt and Sue from their days on TP. Always shared good banter with them both. Terribly sad news. My thoughts and condolences to you Matt.

Condolences to Matt and Harry, RIP Sue :(

Very sad news to hear about. Condolences to the family.

Back