Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
So, having completely missed out January :D

I'm just about ready to jump in for February

Multiplicity

052 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Triptych

053 had hoped the girlies were going to help me with a lighting project, but then i remembered the egg by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Natural Light

055 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Contre Jour

IMG_0890 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

And that's it for me, tried water drops today in the rain, but it was sooo windy there was no chance of anything in focus. Will make a much better effort next month :)

Hi Sarah,

love the idea of the Ballet dancer on point.... but it just needs a bit of contrast and warmth, just being super critical tho... very well done.

was going to say you need to clean your lens because there alot of spots in the picture then i notice it was my computer screen needs cleaning :)

Steve

Last edited:
was going to say you need to clean your lens because there alot of spots in the picture then i notice it was my computer screen needs cleaning :)
Steve

I've tried cloning things out before now, that just won't go :LOL:

Hi Sarah
Liking the multiplicity, made more difficult with the overlap. Not sure what that is your doing to that Tshirt though :)

The eggs is a good idea with the shadows just a shame the backgrounds have all come out different.

I like the ballerina nice idea.

Not to sure on the Contre Jour as its not obvious its "into the light" May have worked better on a sunnier day?

All in all well done and look forward to your march efforts.

Hi Sarah.

Multiplicity is great, with good PP where the layers overlap. Like it a lot :)

Triptych is superb, with lighting that suits perfectly.

Natural Light is gorgeous. Just stunning :)

Contre Jour is very nice, with a slightly different take on the theme. Like it; it's like peaking into a secret garden :)

Back