Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Yeah excellent spider shot and macro skills! More bugs please ;)

And cake. Cake would be nice too.

OP
Sonriendo
Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Timmy you've rather put me off doing bugs - yours are spectacular :clap:

OP
Sonriendo
Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Right, now that I've stopped being quite so :runaway::runaway::runaway: about this new forum style I'd best catch up :)

Rosemary flowers before it got too dark

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

The day we were meant to have a huge storm and loads of rain, I got all my pots off the window sills and out from the underhang of the house to be rained on - result a big fat nothing - but they're bloody well staying there now until it does rain :D

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

OP
Sonriendo
Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Another catch up just 3 days this time - I will get around to everyone's threads soon.

A valid reason for uploading every day - don't think there's a single thing in focus on here LOL, it was late though and I really CBA :LOL:

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

And, making pomegranate juice, I thought this was rather attractive - don't think I've ever seen them cut in half like this before :shrug:

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Name
Marcus
Edit My Images
Yes
Some lovely recent shots Sarah - apologies for not stopping by and commenting recently but for some reason I've not been getting alerts to say you guys have updated your threads.. :(

OP
Sonriendo
Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Some lovely recent shots Sarah - apologies for not stopping by and commenting recently but for some reason I've not been getting alerts to say you guys have updated your threads.. :(
I know - it's all so confusing now :LOL:

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Mmmm cake That's what I've been waiting for. Is that my slice in the background? Looks scrummy, thanks! :)

OP
Sonriendo
Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
It was gorge - should've turned the slice around - but there was a very prominent fingerprint in the Ganache!!!!

OP
Sonriendo
Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Charlotte pratting about - actually she'd just climbed out of that cupboard as they were playing hide and seek :rolleyes:

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Name
Samantha
Edit My Images
Yes
It's good to see you still going, Sarah, and still showing us how lovely it is over there - I am so pleased for you and your great sunny climate :mad::mad::D

Some really nice photos here - am on catch up and trying to just check in with everyone so will be having another look later on!

SamuelSlade007

RENEGADE!!!!!!
Name
Frank
Edit My Images
No
sarah i see you haven't let the standard drop ... well done... though the out of focus one made me scroll on quickly as i thought my hangover had come back.. sweet portaits as ever.. (y)

OP
Sonriendo
Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry about the upcoming dire catch up - really losing the will to finish this though :LOL: Only one freaking month left thank goodness - is it wrong that I'm thinking of putting the decs up early to give me some subject matter :LOL:

Shame it's not scratch and sniff - makes my house smell like Christmas :D

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Her normal position - although she is lacking the phone in her hand ;)

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

So, it rained briefly

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Kitten safe up a palm tree :D Looks cute but is a bundle of complete hissing savagery :eek:

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Bud of a red hot poker - type flower

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Today's lunch - although I never drank the wine - bottle had been open far too long and it didn't even smell like I needed to drink it :LOL:

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

OP
Sonriendo
Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks guys - really struggling here, but I will see this through to the end

Sunday Night Chores

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

A Trip to Roast on the Coast Territory for urgent supplies :D Also bagged a lump of Stilton that didn't hang around too long ;)

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Oooh and today's phone effort - Arroz con Costra - somethig I've wanted to try for ages but never got around to - it was good - but I prefer proper paella :)

by Sonriendo, on Flickr