Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

Nice burner, how did you break the glass?

Putting too big log in it door started to shut, I removed arm/hand so as not to get burned and log wasn't in very well, it just sort of cracked and eventually fell to pieces - having to go to the manufacturer for a replacement as it's curved glass :crying:

Putting too big log in it door started to shut, I removed arm/hand so as not to get burned and log wasn't in very well, it just sort of cracked and eventually fell to pieces - having to go to the manufacturer for a replacement as it's curved glass :crying:

If you lived in Swindon you could go to Cameo Glass and get a new bit. Did it the other week for my boss' burner :p

Jake I could get one easily if it was flat glass, but unfortunately it's curved :(

284 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Not at all happy with black background shots - won't be bothering with them again ;)

285 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Can now report that it was actually lush :D Not made a Victoria sponge with butter cream for many a year, but it was a special request from girlie #2

Apparantly there was a lunar eclipse last night - at 23.00 according to the girlies. They were wrong it was at two in the morning - my dedication is not that great - so you get this instead :LOL: Possibly a full moon - taken at 50 mm :LOL: Really couldn't be 'arrised to look for a longer lens :D

291 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

You can have a Saturday Selfie today - really scraping the barrel now :LOL:

292 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Tomorrow however, I have to go and take some photos of a friends girlies - so hopefully I'll be able to pull something out of the bag :D

You can have a Saturday Selfie today -
in which I look very uncomfortable
Sorry to say it, but it does rather look like you are facing a firing squad :D

Thanks Michael.

Well, as you can see a completely uninspired week this week - I must remember to take a camera out and about with me - perhaps I'll steal one of the girlies P&S's ;)

I thought she was taking a long time painting her nails :LOL:

294 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

I have watered them and they did flower :)

295 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

And now the boring stuff

296 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

297 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

298 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

At least I've been getting my 5 a-day in :D

Well as you know I've been stalking you on Flickr, but just to say I love the portrait work.
Those m&m finger nails are so cool, I might even paint mine like that!

I even like your "fillers", I think the onion works well in particular.

Well as you know I've been stalking you on Flickr, but just to say I love the portrait work.
Those m&m finger nails are so cool, I might even paint mine like that!

I even like your "fillers", I think the onion works well in particular.

Thanks Timmy - you are very kind - I've not really managed to improve much since I started out - and am finding it a bit of a chore right now tbh. I somehow feel I should be making a bit of an effort like Ms Whipspeed does and be setting up little tableaux or somesuch.

Back