Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

food shots are so mouth watering sarah... got my juices flowing..

... except for the CARROTS!!!

... great fiesta shots. must be interesting living there, such culture... we're slowly turning eastern blok ..

... and also... 249 and 250... 2 reasons for being scared of clowns and cats..???

A very scary clown ;)

263 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Should've taken the washing line down!!

This was buzzing about outside my kitchen window - a bit bright and sunny should have closed it up a bit - but not enough time :LOL:

266 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Big short stocky body is another tell tale sign. The eyes are close together, as opposed to on each side of the head like a damsel. When resting, dragons keep their wings open, damsels close them (y)

Big short stocky body is another tell tale sign. The eyes are close together, as opposed to on each side of the head like a damsel. When resting, dragons keep their wings open, damsels close them (y)

You are a font of knowledge (y)

Great series of pics you've taken over this 365 challenge Sarah - less than x100 to go now for you :LOL:

I'm only x6 into mine and already starting to rack my brains as to the next picture - im guessing from your comments as you've gone through that it doesn't get any easier? :D

Great series of pics you've taken over this 365 challenge Sarah - less than x100 to go now for you :LOL:

I'm only x6 into mine and already starting to rack my brains as to the next picture - im guessing from your comments as you've gone through that it doesn't get any easier? :D

Thanks Marcus ;)

If I was going to do it again - and lets face it there's more chance that the pope will enter into a gay marriage - then I'd go out and buy a decent compact camera and keep it in my handbag. It goes in fits and starts really - lets face it you can't be super inspired every day.

Beautiful !

On the way back from work tonight I had a real need for something sweet, carbohydratey and processed - damn shame there's no jammy doughnut shops around :LOL:

280 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Well, I woke up this morning and thought oh damn I forgot to do a picture yesterday - luckily once I'd turned the pc on I remembered I'd had to take this photo of my logburner to send to the shop I bought it from so they can identify it and get me a new glass for the door *dancinggirlssmiley*

281 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

And todays - Simpson's Sky

282 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Thanks Marcus it was a lovely day yesterday.

Todays offering

283 by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Quick and easy recipe here I used brown sugar and clawhammered to bits chocolate as I didn't have any chocolate chips ;) and they are nice and moist would be lovely with a
ganache topping :D

Back