Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

I just wish I could remember to take my bloody camera out with me - I keep forgetting it :(

Last day at work until next year - 1 Christmas Hasmper with nothing more than alcohol and chocolate - just got to hope that Santa remembers to bring me Prince Charmning and that will be me set for Christmas ;)

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Tree's up

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

I make that about 12 more baubles to go and you are sorted (y)
:D

Well, it's wissing down with rain outside so I have a good excuse :D First time it's rained properly since August I think :LOL:

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Great portrait....

Why did you position her to the left of the frame though, rather than the right?

To me, as we read left to right it just makes more sense to have the free space to the left leading in to the focal point of the shot, as it is it's a great portrait but I do find my eyes wandering off to the right in search of something else, whereas I may not so much if the model was the other way....

Of course I could be talking rubbish :)

Not sure actually Jeff - I think I normally tend to position things to the left as to me it's where the eye starts off IYSWIM - might experiment with this later.

Nice Sarah. I have told my wife and Daniel to leave out Budweiser and Pringles for Santa. Im positive he likes those!

Back