Daily Sonriendo's 365 - Finished and thank flickerty for that :D

Thought I'd better do a quick catch up before the final pic

My adoptive Spanish Granny :love: at the staff Christmas lunch - I left at 19.30 and they were still going strong :LOL:

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

A very healthy (if rather thick) roasted vegetable soup - to help counteract the recent days of gluttony and sloth :)

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Some chestnuts for roasting on an open fire - log burner actually but ;)

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

And I've got a rough idea of what I want to do for tomorrow's final picture so fingers crossed :D

Last edited:
Phew last one and thank bobbins for that ;)

Bloody stupid excercise - would never do it again, but am pleased I've completed it at last - this time I'm pretty sure I learned completely nothing, and the only way I would ever contemplate doing one again is with a decent P&S. The 50d is just too bulky to be carrying around all the time and my phone's camera is not the best. Too many times I was just shooting for the sake of it and didn't really enjoy it at all - but hey ho at least I stuck it our this time.

Happy New Year Peeps

by Sonriendo, on Flickr

Congrats on finally getting there :)

Congratulations Sarah! well done on being one of very few to actually complete it.

Yay! Congrats Sarah, you did it. Now you can relax and enjoy tonight. Thanks for all your encouragement throughout the year, although I'm with you; Never again!

Congrats on finally getting there :)
Congratulations Sarah! well done on being one of very few to actually complete it.
Yay! Congrats Sarah, you did it. Now you can relax and enjoy tonight. Thanks for all your encouragement throughout the year, although I'm with you; Never again!
Well done Sarah!
Well done Sarah :banana: Your achievement is massive!!!

The 12 grapes are ready for tonight I hope? Damn Spanish traditions :)

Well, thank you all :D

Well done Sarah & have to say, I'm with you, don't think I could do another one. At least not in 2014 :) Think I've learned a bit from mine, especially about seeing things to make a shot that I wouldn't normally look at.

Thanks Sarah - I think your ability to "set dress" has improved hugely. I'm thinking of a far easier New Year's Resolution this year - something along the lines of "Must wear clean undies every day" :D

Great shot to finish.

Tough challenge but massive congratulations for sticking with it and making it to the end, it's been really interesting to see shots from another country and good luck in choosing a decent compact for when you do this again...

;)

Congratulations, I've tried a few times and never even made it past March. It's a fantastic achievement and although you say you've learnt nothing you have at least learnt one thing, not to do a 365 with an SLR (y)

Last edited:
Great shot to finish.

Tough challenge but massive congratulations for sticking with it and making it to the end, it's been really interesting to see shots from another country and good luck in choosing a decent compact for when you do this again...

;)

Thanks Jeff and for all your commenting throughout too X I know you should never say never and today is actually the very first day I've not actually taken a photo - although there were a few opportunities when it did cross my mind. However, it's not yet 21:00 so there's still time :D

Congratulations, I've tried a few times and never even made it past March. It's a fantastic achievement and although you say you've learnt nothing you have at least learnt one thing, not to do a 365 with an SLR (y)

Thanks Nick and yes, I guess there is that :D

Back