Bargain Sony A7ii £600 after cashback

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I've seen a lot of forum post over the years of Sony not complying with the cashback schemes. It's a great prices, I'd love to hear how smooth the cash back process is for future purchases as I do like Sony kit.

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I've seen a lot of forum post over the years of Sony not complying with the cashback schemes. It's a great prices, I'd love to hear how smooth the cash back process is for future purchases as I do like Sony kit.
I had one last year go through for a lens I bought absolutely fine. It was an easy process after waiting the allotted time before you can claim (I gather that’s to stop you claiming then returning the item for a refund). I have heard they limit you to 3 cashback in your lifetime which is a little cheeky but I guess they may change that if everyone stops buying their gear during the cashback periods.

Name
Tommy
Edit My Images
No
I have claimed 3 times with no issues, found it to be a pretty quick and easy process.

The only problem is now that I will never be able to claim again due to the silly 3 times in your lifetime rule.

Edit My Images
Yes
I have claimed 3 times with no issues, found it to be a pretty quick and easy process.

The only problem is now that I will never be able to claim again due to the silly 3 times in your lifetime rule.
Just get the wife to buy it in her name.......................oh wait!!!!!!!!!!!!