Spanish Harrier...the Matador.

I'm not usually a fan of aircraft pictures but this was on the front page so I thought I'd check it out. Really impressive! Not sure if the 'rules' are the same as with birds but I think the crop is too tight on the left, doesn't give the aircraft any room to move into. Also seems like a glow all around, maybe a mistake in PP?

Definitely, one of the best I've seen here!
Great details, proper contrast, exquisite rendition…
it's all there! Bravo Rob!

"Cracking" shot Rob, I'd be well happy if that was one of my shots.(y)

George.

I'm seriously beginning to love some of these aircraft images...

Stunning image..love the light and awesome detail :)

i was just looking at your flickr stream and you certainly have a nack for capturing fast jets, :)

I'm not usually a fan of aircraft pictures but this was on the front page so I thought I'd check it out. Really impressive! Not sure if the 'rules' are the same as with birds but I think the crop is too tight on the left, doesn't give the aircraft any room to move into. Also seems like a glow all around, maybe a mistake in PP?

I'd agree with this (also couldn't help clicking when I spotted it on the front page), exceptional sharpness and detail but it's a little jarring with the plane slightly 'unbalanced' in frame by appearing to be too far to the left. Also a little 'glowy' as mentioned.

Left and right are about the same from the edges.just a process I've started to use to try something different but thanks for the crit.i'll bear it in mind.

I'm not usually a fan of aircraft pictures but this was on the front page so I thought I'd check it out.
Me also, that really is quite something (y)

Wonderful shot there Rob , fantastic detail , you nailed it , well done (y)

Cracking capture !

Great capture, very nice.
So while we removed ours from service others are still flying them?

i believe Spain upgraded them and will fly them till 2025.

Lovely sharp image, I agree with others about letting the subject "breathe" a little more in the sky but that's about it, great capture.

Stunning comes to mind, just because I can't think of anything better to express how good this capture is.

Excellent shot - sharp, full of detail and contrast (not sure where the glowing edge comments are coming from? - maybe it's the conversion from Flickr to here? - but it's perfect over on Flickr) amazing perspective - not many people would have such a photo opportunity - envious. Thanks for sharing (y)

Back