Spotted a togger : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted on the summit of Snowdon on the morning of 04/05/2011 there was only a handful of people up there for the sunrise and if you are a fellow member here on TP i was the one with the tripod attached to my daysack :wave:

apologise for quality taken with phone.

593750d9.jpg

I've just joined the forum a few days ago and I'll post some new photographer shots as and when I get them. In the meantime, if you live or work in London, or if you've visited, you might like to check my Photographers set on Flickr to see if I got a photo of any of you lovely people at some point in the last 4 years or so: http://www.flickr.com/photos/garryknight/sets/72157605653216105/

Not sure if he's cold and wet, or just missed at shot.

My dad will kill me for this ;)

1D4_2392.jpg

85008aa9.jpg

This guy shows up at some of the re-enactments. He is taking pictures for real, on film...and uses real flash bulbs!

He is using a crown graphic!! I have the same, it would be cool if he was using it for real but it would be a real pain carrying around film holders all day.

Looks like my mate Anthony.. works for M.E.N. (accy observer part of)

Hiya, could well be as he was there taking pics for the Accy Observer ..... a small world :D

He is using a crown graphic!! I have the same, it would be cool if he was using it for real but it would be a real pain carrying around film holders all day.

...as I said in my post, he is using it for real! :)

he carries a big box too, or gets someone to carry it. Nice guy, does weddings on that camera too, really... :clap:

...as I said in my post, he is using it for real! :)

he carries a big box too, or gets someone to carry it. Nice guy, does weddings on that camera too, really... :clap:

Brilliant! Sorry I read your post wrong, there are quite a few of us on this forum that still shoot Large Format :wacky:

One from my France trip, I was in the pool at the time as I was making the extra effort for the shoot :naughty: There are 3 toggs in the shot, and 1 model :)

IMG_4715.jpg

Some of the many photographers that you can see at Trafalgar Square in London.

This guy was leaning so far forward I thought he might hurt his back.

He has his Canon DSLR and she's got her compact camera, but she's carrying the tripod! Doesn't seem like a fair distribution of the weight to me. Also, he's got an off-camera flash mount but they were gone before I could get a good photo of it.

This guy was using his iPhone to get pictures in the rain. It wasn't heavy rain but he's risking damaging it. If it breaks, I guess he could always get an Android phone...

OK - So we have the photographer. But the thing that catches my eye is this;

What on earth is that man in front of the togger doing????
it looks like a strap leading from the boat, up under his groin, then attached somewhere above him???

What is that? - Suicide by wedgie?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

hahaha!! absolutely fantastic!

chesterPreacherTogSMALL.jpg

Spotted In Chester, A Lady "Maybe" Taking Discreet Photos Of The Preacher Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back