Spotted a togger : Part 3

An oldy but a goldy...

15260048330_4f256fdf98_b.jpg

Don't think so - don't remember seeing the girl in the dress on the left. Was this Saturday or Sunday?

Yesterday, didn't bother today, went to Flamborough instead :)

Yesterday, didn't bother today, went to Flamborough instead :)

Ah right - we were there yesterday too. Arrived at 8.30am, left at 5pm. Daughter came with me as well, but discovered the clothing stalls in the leisure centre - cost me a hat, dress and pair of glasses. Several people photographed her. She is only 12 so if you noticed her I'd have been near by.

Ah right - we were there yesterday too. Arrived at 8.30am, left at 5pm. Daughter came with me as well, but discovered the clothing stalls in the leisure centre - cost me a hat, dress and pair of glasses. Several people photographed her. She is only 12 so if you noticed her I'd have been near by.

Nice photo Dave (y) Don't remember seeing her and neither me or the wife have any photos of her...........looking through Flickr, its amazing how many costumes we did miss!

@Dave_Taylor

What are the chances Dave, looking through mi photos in a bit more detail this afternoon and it looks like I did get a photo of you and your daughter ;)

I have a bit of habit of holding the camera up at arms length and firing a few shots off, here I just shot the one and it even looks like your daughter spotted the camera :LOL:

I'm guessing your the chap looking away (on her right, our left as we look at the photo)?......:thinking:.....did you spot the camera just in time as well! :D

Whitby Street Photo WGW by Phil D, on Flickr

Last edited:
@Dave_Taylor

What are the chances Dave, looking through mi photos in a bit more detail this afternoon and it looks like I did get a photo of you and your daughter ;)

I have a bit of habit of holding the camera up at arms length and firing a few shots off, here I just shot the one and it even looks like your daughter spotted the camera :LOL:

I'm guessing your the chap looking away (on her right, our left as we look at the photo)?......:thinking:.....did you spot the camera just in time as well! :D

Whitby Street Photo WGW
by Phil D, on Flickr

WOW - that's us! How cool. Claire says did you take two cause she saw you taking it and stuck her tongue out ;-) (I've just read it through properly to see you didn't take a second shot. But yes that is us both.

Last edited:
WOW - that's us! How cool. Claire says did you take two cause she saw you taking it and stuck her tongue out ;-) (I've just read it through properly to see you didn't take a second shot. But yes that is us both.

Small world :D Its a shame I didn't get her sticking her tongue out :LOL:

I might have tried to take another but shots like this are pot look, there's a good chance the camera didn't get a focus point and it doesn't help when your getting moved along with the crowd :)

Small world :D Its a shame I didn't get her sticking her tongue out :LOL:

I might have tried to take another but shots like this are pot look, there's a good chance the camera didn't get a focus point and it doesn't help when your getting moved along with the crowd :)
I said a few pages back one day I'd end up in this thread. Now it's happened. LOL

'Mines a large one'!...................................I'm not jealous, honest :rolleyes: :D

Spotted a Togger by Phil D, on Flickr

A few from the Round the Island Race yesterday;

19 by Jim, on Flickr

17 by Jim, on Flickr

18 by Jim, on Flickr

Some cracker captures here!! Hope you guys dont mind me joining in!! This is friend and fellow photographer taking in the view between shots! DunreeBCC 026.jpg

Back