Spotted a togger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captured in the gardens of Clare College, Cambridge.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3389/3620599680_d332584489_b.jpg

I'd actually had a brief chat with her earlier in the afternoon. From the little English she spoke I got the impression she was here on business. If so I like the way she packs her suitcase!! :D

Staff Edit : Images changed to clickable links. Pictures must not exceed current forum limits as per the rules.
Please feel free to replace this with a fresh/resized image and remove this text :)

Perfect situation for a water balloon attack :D
(If you ignore the cameras of course)

Togged this pair of toggers at Scottish Schhols T&F
tog2.jpg
[/IMG]

3626337618_f2c695c45e.jpg

Spotted today at a grasstrack meeting

Spotted at Maidenhead Battle of the bands on Friday.
tp.jpg

Dean:)

Down Bangor (County Down, NI) on Sunday as there was a wee fair!

another Sony user :)
do you hold your cam like that? if mines vertical i hold it at the bottom, looks kinda funny here!
FunfairBangorJune09-1-13.jpg

A Lumix user, unusual?
FunfairBangorJune09-1-12.jpg

Canon feller.
FunfairBangorJune09-1-14.jpg

Last edited:
do you hold your cam like that? if mines vertical i hold it at the bottom, looks kinda funny here!

That's how I hold mine, I hope I look a bit less cack handed than that though.
I did hold it at the bottom yesterday, but my arm wasn't free to move and I felt very odd.

Down Bangor (County Down, NI) on Sunday as there was a wee fair!

another Sony user :)
FunfairBangorJune09-1-13.jpg

Might look a little odd because he's left eyed, so you can see the "wrong" eye. Not wrong really, just an unusual perspective.

Holding the camera that way round means that you are holding the grip properly, therefore the camera is more secure and more comfortable. That said, there are plenty that hold it the other way and it is just down to personal preference.

Captured in Dunstanburgh Castle about a month ago.

He had this enormous silver lens thingy:D anyone know what it is, it looked huge from up above:D

dunstanburg_0302-2.jpg

But silver:shrug: Why not black or even Canon white or at least the huge hood could have been black:shrug:

It looked like an aerosol job to me:LOL:

i agree with you mate...the colour is a bit :puke:,and would have preffered black or the sony white as in the 70-200 G(proper white,not that dirty canon white :p :LOL:),but the lens itself is :love:,and would love to add it to my armoury :D

besides,i've got some nice hammerite spray waiting for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back