Spotted a togger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my defence . For those not in the know I am on the left as we look at the photo.

When I have 3k of someone elses lens in my hand I will hold it like a baby that I have loved from birth.

thanks Bob looks like my snaps from the whipsnade meet might make a show :D

Its now a free for all

md(y)

Although I must say I pmsl at cobra's pinky:LOL:

Luckily, nobody thought to get a shot of me :thinking:...well, probably not :)

Its no good trying to hide Dave :D

IMG_7006.jpg

And Bob with his small attachment :D

CB.jpg

'Ere, that shot makes it look like I'm thinning a little on top :crying:

Just wait for everyone to stand around and stare at the same thing (preferably FACING YOU...):
dsc2009.jpg

NPSDH round two Llangollen. This is just some of the people with cameras.

3585482591_89ee32a751_o.jpg

3585482567_956660f162_o.jpg

3585482575_dea0c33756_o.jpg

3585482579_195228afc2_o.jpg

3585482603_625149e950_o.jpg

3585482587_9fd1068649_o.jpg

Hi, this is my first time on talk photography but, pulling a face and not looking my best while having a camera point in my direction somehow seamed like a good idea at the time. :wacky:

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first time on talk photography but, pulling a face and not looking my best while having a camera point in my direction somehow seamed like a good idea at the time. :wacky:

excuses excuses! :p Welcome to the forums ;)

I believe that.....:cautious:....no really, its either an exxxxxxtremely unfortunate capture or a made up pose for the camera.
Most likely made up..

did you strike oil then ??

:LOL:

More just stupidity on my behalf. One of things that wasn't thought trough, as in, not thinking it would end up on a forum, i'll blame the sun. :bonk:

NPSDH round two Llangollen. This is just some of the people with cameras.
*pix*

Were you just there on the sunday?

I was there on the saturday, and have my gallery here (Click).

How far up the track did you get? I managed to slide down in a controlled way for about 15 metres which was actually planned on both feet, like i was riding a snowboard whilst having my 50d + 10-22 + 580EX2 slung under my arm.

Was rather steep that track was.

I was there on the Saturday but only in the afternoon but left before 6.Did some get some way up the hill on both days but only only a stone through up the hill, did get me out the sun for a while though. Also seem to have been bitten one once or twice................

Last edited:
Were you just there on the sunday?

I was there on the saturday, and have my gallery here (Click).

How far up the track did you get? I managed to slide down in a controlled way for about 15 metres which was actually planned on both feet, like i was riding a snowboard whilst having my 50d + 10-22 + 580EX2 slung under my arm.

Was rather steep that track was.

I only went up about 200 feet. Yes it was bloody steep, I wish I'd brought my bike along it would have made getting down a lot easier. I was the one with the Pentax K20D & grip.

From the WHF meet on Saturday :D

hypnotic
3590178358_cb2ee95c11.jpg

Fabs
3589350729_ef7611a785.jpg

Not a togger, but a toggers accessories :D
3589880384_f89cacf9b3.jpg

Can't believe you got me with the hat back to front! :eek: Nice smiley shot of Kevin though. (y)

I believe the hat is Christine's? :D

You're so cool Fabs :D

I can't believe I've not been spotted!

Hi,
Were any of you togging at Crosby, Liverpool last night for the Sunset - 2nd of June 2009?

I noticed one lady in wellingtons who was photographing the sunset and appeared to be following me! and another guy setting himself on a tripod for a closeup shot of Antony Gormley's iron man?

Cheers,

Andrew

Last edited:
Yep a case of back to the future! Thanks and well spotted!

Cheers,

Andy

Shorts and socks :eek: :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back