weekly steve's 52 for 2012 more vice added

Hi Stephen

great set of images for MONEY....love the macro shots...great detail & well lit with no blown bits...top stuff mister :clap:

that picture is amazing.... ive never been and this picture makes me wanna go so much more :D

Very magical and shiny at the same time I think ;)

I like that Stephen. You've handled the exposure well on the lights against the black sky. Very colourful too.
I feel it needs a little CCW rotation though and perhaps crop a 1/3 off the rhs so the castle isnt central in the frame. Iain

Nice one ... I tend to agree that the LHS light is a bit distracting, maybe clone it out?

Hi Stephen looks like i've missed your 52 up to now apologies, i'm now subscribed, you look to have made a good start and i'll look forward to seeing the rest

I want to go back there...might even take my daughter :D

Great colours and well exposed.

Cloning out the patches on the lower trees would improve, I feel.

Cheers.

Hi Steve

cracking image for Shiny ....Lotus by any chance ? Great color works well against the concrete & very very shiny...nice angle as well (y)

Win....yup , on theme , bit of detail in the sky..possibly a tigher crop to lose the railings & put more focus on the cars ?

Keep up the great work mister (y)

My preference of the two is for #1 although I think if you'd widened the beer shot and had some nice condensation on the bottle it might add to the image

Hi Steve,

Really nice set of images. I'm not sure how i have managed to miss your thread. Nice work.

Nick

Hi, Stephen, #1 for me. I like the low angle and focus. Nice and sharp with great colours.

The only issue I have is the BG...I'd prefer it to be nice and white.

Cheers.

win looks really good almost like its model size at least it would without the person leaning on the fence on the right

Hi Stephen

1st Vice....great low POV & focus just right....BG is a bit shadowy but other than that yup , like it :)

Not so keen on the bottles though , the label shot does nothing for me though I can see what your were trying for , 2nd image , for me at least needs to show the whole bottle though I do like condensation that you caught .

Back