weekly steve's 52 for 2012 more vice added

Fear - Well spotted and +1 for the cropped version

Sigh - The ipod image fits the theme but I'm a little uncertain to the background. I ended up looking at it more trying to work out what it was.

Well, it fit's the theme of Sigh, but photographically I can't honestly say it's that interesting - perhaps with a more tangible background...

Playing catch up.

Fear - Yep the cropped version for me also, I know it's an old photo but I really like it.

Sigh - I prefer the less bust background myself, a tough week but you got something up that meets the theme. Agree it's a little on the boring side but the actual photo itself has nice DOF and colour, maybe needs a little straighten :)

Good attempt for a difficult theme.

Hi Stephen

Sigh ...such a tough week but you've done well ...prefer the 1st image as less busy...nice BG color & iPhone image good n sharp (y) Only little niggle is the yellow line bottom right....maybe clone it out ?

Look foward to seeing the rest of your project...keep up the good work :)

ok i know its a bit further down your post but noticed your photo and someone saying to crop it a bit more to get bottom line out ... i just had to have a wee go, hope you dont mind, thought i'd take the verticle lines out as well

6653955355_58277e2256_b-redone.jpg

i'd say it its more just needing the roof line straightened in ps then a poss tad o a crop ???

Like the idea, agree with previous comments about straightening, left hand verticle looks a little out, but i am on my 2nd bottle of red. lol

Sweet...I've been there a few times so it's a (y) from me.

B&W works well. It does need to be photographed from the front to give it a real symmetrical feel.

Cheers.

Hi, there, Secure, yeah, behind that would provide security. I'd like to see the full gun and pehaps a lad to the left. Quite a menessing photograph, though.

Indusrtial, the instragram works well here. I'd like to see it square on.

Cheers.

I like that a lot; instagram adds a nice industrial feel to it :)

Interesting photo of a steam hammer, looks every bit industrial

Hi Stephen

love your light painted gun..... would maybe have preferedmore of the gun in view as initially I thought it was a lock of some type ? Nice different take on the theme & well shot though ( pun not intended :LOL: )

Industry...love the processing , suits the image really well & bang on theme (y)

Hi Stephen, really good Root shot, b&w works well for the shot and like the edit version of Handmade, really good vibrant colours too.

Catching up….

Sweet – I really must visit there someone. Just about to go shopping so some Cadbury’s Dairy milk might be put in the trolley LOL

Secure – Nicely lit

Industry – I like the retro feel on this one

Root – I’m afraid this says tree trunk more than root for me

Handmade – #2 gets my vote. I like it

Money – Some good focussing on these

Back