Stop seeing the wife's emails.

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
It's nearly Christmas and my better half is ordering things on line. She doesn't want me to see any emails in case I guess/see what companies she is dealing with. I am as thick as 2 short planks when it comes to the technical side of things.
Is there any way I can get rid of her email account popping up on my computer, especially those email prompts flashing up on screen? We have 2 computers set up in the same room. His n hers. I don't want to click on something which deletes it from her computer.
Thanks.

Which operating system, which email service and which software you use to access emails will all need to be known to provide answers.

Is there any way I can get rid of her email account popping up on my computer, especially those email prompts flashing up on screen? We have 2 computers set up in the same room. His n hers. I don't want to click on something which deletes it from her computer.
Thanks.
surely it is a case of not setting up her email account on your computer? Whatever operating system you are using and regardless of email client, go into the accounts section of your email program and delete her account.

Since you’ve got a computer each, you can easily disable it on one of the computers; let me know if you need a hand, happy to give you a call to run you through it.

I'm "not". We don't have any secrets and being OAP's we help each other to spot the scammers. I've been "logged" in again, probably due to the fact that we are "networked" to allow me access to the printer. Being Christmas time, we are trying not to see where the other has been purchasing wonderful gifts. Not sure how to "un-network" or is it "disnetwork"? A computer savvy mate set it up for us.

He's (not Santa) has set up both computers with the same log in name and password. THAT'S why I keep seeing Sal's MSN account. ARGH! Need to give him a ring.

If you send Santa an email in Lapland with your Xmas list..there should be no need to look at your wifes emails,..unless she's having an affair with Santa..:D

I don't understand this at all.

How do you know what Santa has bought you?

I've never seen an email from him.

Terry (aged 50 1/4)
Haven't you?
My kids write letters (snail mail) to Santa and get emails back from him.

Santa always used to leave us a thank you note for the mince pie and whisky we left out for him on Christmas Eve.
No e-mail or text in those days.

1: Santa only delivers to good little boys.
2: Good little boys get what they want for commercialmas - bad little boys get it rather more often!
3: I'm neither good nor little... :D

1: Santa only delivers to good little boys.
2: Good little boys get what they want for commercialmas - bad little boys get it rather more often!
3: I'm neither good nor little... :D
I know what I'd give you:bat:

Santa always used to leave us a thank you note for the mince pie and whisky we left out for him on Christmas Eve.
No e-mail or text in those days.
What, and no saucer of water and a carrot for the reindeer? Honestly, some people! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back