STORM ELEANORE HITS BRIGHTON

Fuji Dave

I'm in Clover
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
So yesterday went to the beach with the X-T2 + XF 35mm f2 to get some shots of storm Eleanore and got to say it was great to see the power of the waves. Then got talking to a bloke who was doing the same but using a Nikon, we saw so many fools and idiots risking their lives and also their childrens lives, trying to get that one WOW shot, the bloke I was with went over and told one bloke to be very careful using his little girl for a shot, we got told to f off. Five minutes later a wave hit her, so me and this bloke managed to get her out while the dad stood there like a plum, the girl was ok but very shaken up so as we handed her back to dad, we said Told you so. Here are just a few from yesterday, the sky was terrible but I quite chuffed with them.

Stormy Waters by Dave, on Flickr

Stormy Brighton by Dave, on Flickr

West Pier by Dave, on Flickr

Stormy by Dave, on Flickr

Getting Battered by Dave, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice set Dave, I like the 3rd one the most

Haven't had chance to get out with the camera and get some shots of the weather. Wanted to get some shots of my local river as it's well up but it's been raining in where I am in Yorkshire all week whenever I've not been at work. Might manage it at the weekend, fingers crossed

Back