Stratford on Avon Film Meet?

Preferred date for a Stratford upon Avon film meet?

• Sat April 25

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sun April 26

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sat May 2

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sun May 3

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mon May 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat May 9

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sun May 10

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other food products are available, in case we should be accused of bias against any particular religions or creeds!

Very nice, Andy; you did a much better job with those swans than I did!

OK, thinking about the dark streaks on some of my negs, I'm thinking I may have a light leak in the Bessa. I don't think anything in the processing could have caused those marks. They are always the same: two close parallel white marks on the positive, not extending all the way across the film. However, they are not always in the same place, and one frame even has two of them:

All the ones you posted that have the marks are in portrait, and all the landscape ones are fine. Coincidence, or a pattern for the entire roll?

Very good indeed Andy,I really like the last,would have like to see the wings,but,never the less a very good photograph.

PS. Great sky.

Thanks Richard. I deliberately missed out the wings as I wanted something a bit more abstract and also it was quite a bit about the sky as well.

All the ones you posted that have the marks are in portrait, and all the landscape ones are fine. Coincidence, or a pattern for the entire roll?

No unfortunately rather more landscape ones have the marks than portrait.

I've sent off the remaining two films to Peak (one from the CL, one from the Bessa). I did have a go at getting the leader out (necessary to use the Rondinax tank) but the tool I bought didn't work and then broke, so I figured to cut my losses. It should pretty firmly determine whether the streaks come from the camera or my processing!

Yes, the fragments of ghostly people particularly poignant there!

Back