Straying off topic, thread evolver

(y) lol

Just thinking, what I should have done. I should have created this thread, then don't come back but just chuckle away in the corner :)

I remember a clip from years ago, it may have been Candid Camera. Someone stands in the street looking up at nothing, then another person starts looking up, before long a crowd has gathered all peering up and trying to figure out what is so interesting. The original person then leaves the crowd, who are all still looking up. Now that was funny :)
It's even better when you photograph them. Hmmm I think I have a photo like that, might even have someone from here in it. Haven't posted that for a while. Should I? :)

Hmmmm I haven't banned anyone in a long time .... Should I?

:p
Perhaps first fix the board, priorities and all that ;)

Perhaps first fix the board, priorities and all that ;)
Us lowly mods are not allowed back stage with the wires and cogs, thats Marcel's domain. We just feed and water the hamster, change her bedding too occasionally :D

I can see Bolsover castle and the M1 from here. I just thought I'd share my office space today. Bloody cold up here today though, just had a brass monkey knock on the window and ask if I had a welding torch

Actually make that 3 I deleted one didn't realise it was in triplicate :D

That's bureaucracy for you.

My missus booked a hospital appointment online, and when we went to the hospital, we were told appointment had not gone through. Receptionist said we had not clicked the page three times, why would anyone click a page three times? Probably just lying :shifty:

why would anyone click a page three times? Probably just lying :shifty:

PMSL I had something similar when booking an appointment ages ago. Although the appointment was made for the local hospital 5 miles away, when reporting to the reception desk, the receptionist was adamant that it was for another hospital 20 miles away in a different county! WTF? Just WTF!

PMSL I had something similar when booking an appointment ages ago. Although the appointment was made for the local hospital 5 miles away, when reporting to the reception desk, the receptionist was adamant that it was for another hospital 20 miles away in a different county! WTF? Just WTF!
Got a Hospital appointment for this afternoon, gotta get the missus there for 2PM. Her arms are knackered muscle wastage or something or other, my knee has just gone the other day. The poor missus has been massaging my knee. My knee feels a little better, but her arms are now worse :(

Edit:

Going to the clinic as she has problems with her ears, the muscle wastage appointment is next month I think o_O

Last edited:
I could see the double even tipple posting problem, being of benefit to a new member, especially if they want access to the classifieds. Oh maybe not, out of focus does not tot up !

My knee feels a little better, but her arms are now worse :(.....

Edit:

Going to the clinic as she has problems with her ears, the muscle wastage appointment is next month I think o_O

Bugger thats not good for either of you :(

But maybe book yourself into the memory clinic while you are there?
:D

I could see the double even tipple posting problem, being of benefit to a new member, especially if they want access to the classifieds. Oh maybe not, out of focus does not tot up !
Several Freudian slips?

It's in the same place it was before, wherever that is
Need to creep back to that place and sulk ...
Had my eye on a body and a lens, some $%*&$ pipped me at the post, really thought I had it :mad::punch:

Shame that doesn't apply to the World! ;) :p :D
Fair point, well presented (y)
Had my eye on a body and a lens, some $%*&$ pipped me at the post, really thought I had it :mad::punch:
Tell me who they are I'll get'm after school :D

Should have offered more :p

When you get him on the floor, give him a sly kick for me ;) Ta
The dogs will do that no problem, ...
Oh you said kick I thought you said lick :D

The dogs will do that no problem, ...
Oh you said kick I thought you said lick :D

Not in this thread as well?! (Pink sucker!!!)

Back