Straying off topic, thread evolver

(y) lol

Just thinking, what I should have done. I should have created this thread, then don't come back but just chuckle away in the corner :)

I remember a clip from years ago, it may have been Candid Camera. Someone stands in the street looking up at nothing, then another person starts looking up, before long a crowd has gathered all peering up and trying to figure out what is so interesting. The original person then leaves the crowd, who are all still looking up. Now that was funny :)
My father-in-law, strange bloke that he is, used to ask out girls, arranging to meet them somewhere, then hide further up the road watching how they reacted when he didn't turn up. :thinking:

Bump bump bump ,things that go bump in the night ,morning all another grey day ,shouldn't have had that kebab the other night to much garlic sauce ,making me go bump in the night :thinking:. :jawdrop:

with Coleslaw
They were discussing coleslaw on the radio the other day, and not a single person came up with a single legitimate use for it :D

They were discussing coleslaw on the radio the other day, and not a single person came up with a single legitimate use for it :D
Must admit, not as good as it used to be. Far too crunchy and hard now :wacky:

I will confess to makeing my own if there is a BBQ in the offing, then its OK
We all eat all sorts of crap at a BBQ :D

I like coleslaw! Has to be freshly made though - 2 hours at most. Shreds shouldn't be long enough to cause danglage from the corners of the mouth after a normal forkful and should be fine enough to fold easily with the tongue and teeth. No need for home made mayo but it does need to be the full fat variety (as it always should be!)

I like coleslaw! Has to be freshly made though - 2 hours at most. Shreds shouldn't be long enough to cause danglage from the corners of the mouth after a normal forkful and should be fine enough to fold easily with the tongue and teeth. No need for home made mayo but it does need to be the full fat variety (as it always should be!)

Made my own Mayonnaise once, it was a Jamie Oliver Recipe. It was nice, took ages to make and lasted for ever.

Nope, that's tofu!

must admit i thought the same the other night when the missus said she fancied a 69 :exit::exit::exit:

NIPPLES! (Hard and assorted colours and sizes!!!)

NIPPLES! (Hard and assorted colours and sizes!!!)
One of my first jobs as a trainee mechanic in a garage. I was told by a mechanic, you can help grease her nipples, referring to a wagon. The rest of the staff, waited for my reaction :) . I did not stay there long, I hated being the grease monkey !

Can't lick a well greased nipple!

must admit i thought the same the other night when the missus said she fancied a 69 :exit::exit::exit:
You sure it wasn't ice man she heard and you miss heard?
I thought she said a 99 :D

One of my first jobs as a trainee mechanic in a garage. I was told by a mechanic, you can help grease her nipples, referring to a wagon. The rest of the staff, waited for my reaction :) . I did not stay there long, I hated being the grease monkey !
When my brother was doing his apprenticeship, he worked at a garage that how shall we say? didn't have the best work ethics in the area.
A woman came in late one autumn, driving an old style ( well new at the time and this would have been the 70's)
Beetle. She asked for a service andv oh, top up the antifreeze while you are doing that.
They did in fact charge her for anti freeze ;)

When my brother was doing his apprenticeship, he worked at a garage that how shall we say? didn't have the best work ethics in the area.
A woman came in late one autumn, driving an old style ( well new at the time and this would have been the 70's)
Beetle. She asked for a service andv oh, top up the antifreeze while you are doing that.
They did in fact charge her for anti freeze ;)
ahh the old air cooled engine, loved them old Beetles. Nearly bought one, wish I had of done..

ahh the old air cooled engine, loved them old Beetles. Nearly bought one, wish I had of done..

I did...............................hated it...............................sold it a week later (y)

...And turned it into a beach buggy, that's all they were fit for :D

My father-in-law, strange bloke that he is, used to ask out girls, arranging to meet them somewhere, then hide further up the road watching how they reacted when he didn't turn up. :thinking:

And people wonder why asylums were done away with!

And people wonder why asylums were done away with!
There was an asylum not that far from where I lived, it was over one hundred years old. It has now been converted, into executive housing. People tried to get out, now everyone wants to live there.

Back