Straying off topic, thread evolver

They've done that to at least 2 of the local asylums. I reckon the houses and shops there are all haunted by the insane.

They've done that to at least 2 of the local asylums. I reckon the houses and shops there are all haunted by the insane.
I did a delivery to the Asylum, when it had been converted to luxury houses. I commented to the person who answered the door, what a lovely building it was. He said he loved living there, and he had lived there all his life. He was smiling when he said that, probably his little joke to everyone :eek:

A song appeared in my you tube feed, 2 hours later and I have done a quick tour of some 80's classics :D

I too was listening to 80s stuff, all electro stuff. Was taken right back to my 20s :)
Pah! you young whippersnappers :p
They don't make them like they used too :(
Electro stuff indeed :(

The only problem with making egg sandwiches is that my house now smells like someone has dropped their guts :eek:

The only problem with making egg sandwiches is that my house now smells like someone has dropped their guts :eek:
Yeah why do they do that?

Because holding it in can cause me problems.

Oh, you mean "Why do egg sarnies smell like farts?"

;)

Dropped a relative back home the other night, as I dropped her and her luggage off we were hit by the strong smell of fish as the door opened. Ohhh she said, someone has had fish. Always seems iffy, the strong smell of fish around the house :confused:

So Julies mum has five daughters

1. Jana
2. Jene
3. Jini
4. Jono

What is the name of the fifth daughter?

Usually known as Junu?

So Julies mum has five daughters

Its like the Irish guy that could never work out why he only had one brother, but his sister had two.

(And yes Julie ;) )

Was thinking I might go into Edinburgh today and take some pics as the Fringe Festival is on, weather outside looks pants though :(

I like queue... AND you!

Earlier today I heard someone knocking on my neighbors window, loud enough to draw my attention.

An hour or so later and the place is now crawling with police & SOCO

So getting the bin in this morning and a low loader goes past, nothing to interesting about that until a neighbors car alarm goes off and in record time they have his car on the low loader and are off

Have you seen your neighbour lately (standing in the shadow?)

Riddled with crime hereabouts, why only last week several of my neighbour's sheep found there way into my field and ate some of my grass,theft by anyone's standards.

They would have lasted long here, I would have eaten them lol

I do seem to have ended up in a bit of a "rough" area

Since moving here in March this year, in mine & next street alone there has been 3 muggings, 1 stabbing, the incident with the police and SOCO crawling all over a neighbors property and then this low loader incident this morning

So getting the bin in this morning and a low loader goes past, nothing to interesting about that until a neighbors car alarm goes off and in record time they have his car on the low loader and are off

aww didn't you stop them

Attachments

• low.jpg
    low.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 20
Back