Studio Build Thread

On the left hand door frame, five bricks down; seven bricks in to the left, is not quite in line! I've been on the wine! :) :) :LOL:

Good luck boys!

Coming along well guys! Looking forward to taking a peek on Saturday :D

Looking good guys, I take it you got a bricky or two in?
I'd hate to guess what you're spending on this, hope it's a big success and the risk pays off
We do like a happy ending.

Can't wait to see the finished studio, been following this thread for a while now. I love the bricks.

Mental Fast progress this week, Ignore the shoddy photos, I'm shattered!

Wall is built!
6948087704_64b21a8a99_z.jpg

Office space getting the celling put in.
6948088392_75c2d4794a_z.jpg

7094158889_b754ed8d9f_z.jpg

First Studio (I couldnt even get this square on!)
7094160679_d4679cf0aa_z.jpg

Close up on bricks.
7094161351_b6b080a515_z.jpg

Start of curved reception desk.
6948094346_bba72f88cc_z.jpg

viewing room getting painted.
6948104586_b8143cb968_z.jpg

Brick!
6948105676_e5ba4c93c4_z.jpg

And Sam the builder left his jemmy lying around so It got painted. He'll find it in the morning! :LOL:
7094176493_e92150168b_z.jpg

Visited the studio yesterday and can honestly say the pictures do not do it justice. The space and work already gone into it are fantastic and I wish everyone involved the best of luck.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

Visited the studio yesterday and can honestly say the pictures do not do it justice. The space and work already gone into it are fantastic and I wish everyone involved the best of luck.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

Thanks for taking the time to come and see us, hopeful it'll be a little less of a building site and a little warmer when you visit next (y)

Haven't been online for a while and just caught up with this thread. Amazing effort in transforming the building, I wish you good luck in the future :notworthy:

Thanks, its stevie and the builder sam who are really making it all happen.

Website/Google question - does anyone know how you create a listing in google that shows a small site index in the google listing? You get it with larger companies quite often but I recently seen it on a small time local photographers site.

Mine isn't big at all but it does it....

It happens if yout type in the specific Photographer and they appear at the top of the list. Try it with some of the local ones and you'll see.

Will really need to remember to take the camera down tomorrow. Hunners of progress made. Rooms are getting pretty much finished with just staining the finishings and the flooring to go down!

Matt
Regards the launch, you could ask some local businesses to provide some help (like carrigans or DiMaggios and the like) to see if they can provide anything for a little bit of exposure? Not surte whether tyhat's more bother than its worth but try not to spend anything yourself :)

Back