Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2020/21.

Oh no, Zaha is looking tempting..... But I know he'll turn to rubbish and it'd be wasted transfers in and out, same as every year!

Oh no, Zaha is looking tempting..... But I know he'll turn to rubbish and it'd be wasted transfers in and out, same as every year!
I've been tempted in the past, and the pattern seemed to be, he would score in a few games and look amazing. You buy him, and then he fades a bit, and he starts getting kicked because the other teams know how important he is to how well Palace play. Then he starts getting yellow cards because he gets, unsurprisingly, frustrated at getting kicked all the time. That is my experience of Zaha in FF. :( :rolleyes: Palace have looked good in their first two games though. ;)

I took Son out this week after Spurs opening game shocker.... He's scored 4 so far today:eek:

The boys at the top done well this week so I'll be slipping back. I swear I curse Salah every time I bring him in, used the free hit this week and it was a bit of a fail

I took Son out this week after Spurs opening game shocker.... He's scored 4 so far today:eek:

Happened to me so many times last season, every time I transfer a player out he's sure to bang goals in for sport from there on :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Frustrating week, started off well with Rodriguez, but completely tailed off and I can't see Jiminez rescuing it for me with a bagful tonight....

After a poor first week, and Saturday's results, I was down to 21st place, :oops: :$ thankfully I had Mane as my Captain, :) and most of my players played Sunday, or today, and I am up to 13th, with hopefully more points from the matches tonight. Liverpool finally keeping a clean sheet helped, (anyone keeping a clean sheet helped ;)) though I had Alexander-Arnold, I left Robertson on the bench. Wan-Bissaka didn't play, so I'm not sure whether Robertson will replace him, or the game will replace him with a midfielder who is next on the bench. I can't remember what the games does. :thinking: I obviously hope it is defender for defender. :LOL:

Just looked on the FF website and I think the two midfielders on the bench in front of Roberson will be automatically substituted should either play. Fingers crossed if either play they score big points. ;)

It will replace your defender with the first sub on the bench, unless that leaves you with only 2 defenders, in which case it will skip to the first defender on the bench

I've had to go early with my sub, as predicted price changes overnight tonight would have left me short of funds.

I hesitate to say it, but............... Mr Zaha your time has come

I was about 20 mins late watching the Villa v Sheff Utd game. By then, the two players I had involved in the game, Egan and Lundstram (who would come off my bench to replace Wan-Bissaka) for Utd, Egan had been sent off, and Lundstram had a yellow card. Lundstram then went on to miss a penalty. So -2 for Egan, and -1 for Lundstram. :rolleyes: And Robertson sitting on my bench with 6 points. :( :LOL: My own fault, I expected Chel$ki to score.

Thankfully Jimenez scored in the second game. :)

TEAM TURBO and One Season Wonder have been added to the league, so that has been sorted out. The only way is up for One Season Wonder as you will see below. ;)

Champsanova (83) stay at the top, and extend their lead ahead of Biggin Bangers (74) to 17 points. Highest scorer of the week, Farcealona with 87, move from 9th -3rd. :clap: The Puckers (73) move up to 4th, and Amber Army (67) remain in 5th.

As mentioned above, the highest scorer of the week were Farcealona with 87 points, and the average for the week was 59 points.

I had a better week than last week, getting 65 points, so thankfully above the average, :) and enables me to move from 17th - 15th. At least it was upwards, as at one point after Saturdays games I was in 21st position. :oops: :$ :LOL:

There are still a few teams I don't their usernames on TP, the leader being one of them. As the league was initially set up for TP members, it would be nice to match everyone up to a FF manager name. Please claim your team if your TP username is not in the list 'when' I update the list in the first post of this thread please. :)

The deadline for changes this week is Sat 26th Sept @ 11:00

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 2
1600782676681.png

Last edited:
Only 5 teams remain unbeaten into the 2nd week, and those are, in order, Biggin Bangers, Farcealona, Klopp Klopp Boom, Mrs Smiths Boys and JUSTSTAYEDUP.

I lost the closest H2H with Penfold's Dangermice 65 - 67. :( Also, because of my poor first week, I am below AVERAGE. :oops: :$ :LOL:

Farcealona took on AVERAGE this week, and seeing as they were our highest scorers, easily won 87 - 59.

DTFC Snapper take on AVERAGE this week. Buena suerte. :)

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 2 Results and Gameweek 3 Fixtures
1600784164225.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 2
1600784231841.png

I cannot complain this week about the HU match up, there were only 3 teams I could have beaten, very poor week considering I used the wild card ... eurgh. Big shake up this week

I cannot complain this week about the HU match up, there were only 3 teams I could have beaten, very poor week considering I used the wild card ... eurgh. Big shake up this week

I would've beaten 8 but lost by 5 points. Lost to Average by 2 last week!

Triple captain wasn't played as well as last year but who expects Man United to Lose that badly to Palace ha!

Egan getting sent off has generally just p***ed me off this weekend never mind the loss of points!

Can the managers of the TP FF teams below please make themselves known so that I can update the list please. This league was set up for TP members, who were asked to post in this thread when they joined.

At the moment, Champsanova is leading the league, and if they stay there all season, I/we could be congratulating someone who may not see the message, and does not acknowledge anything, which to me would be very disappointing at the end of the season.

So, with that in mind, I will consider removing or ignoring teams who do not post to say that any of the teams below are theirs. I will not put a deadline on that yet, as I will see what response this post gets.

TeamFF ManagerTP Username
ChampsanovaWasan C.
Double Pogba RedBullDan Smith
Hardly AthleticColin Ashworth
horspath houndsbrian ockenden
One Season Wonderwayne C
TEAM TURBOJoe Turner
The PuckersJames cronin

Can the managers of the TP FF teams below please make themselves known so that I can update the list please. This league was set up for TP members, who were asked to post in this thread when they joined.

At the moment, Champsanova is leading the league, and if they stay there all season, I/we could be congratulating someone who may not see the message, and does not acknowledge anything, which to me would be very disappointing at the end of the season.

So, with that in mind, I will consider removing or ignoring teams who do not post to say that any of the teams below are theirs. I will not put a deadline on that yet, as I will see what response this post gets.

TeamFF ManagerTP Username
ChampsanovaWasan C.
Double Pogba RedBullDan SmithDaniel_Paul
Hardly AthleticColin Ashworthflook999
horspath houndsbrian ockendenLooks like they've been part of previous years
One Season Wonderwayne CLooks like they've been part of previous years
TEAM TURBOJoe TurnerJoeturner11
The PuckersJames cronin

I'm bored so i've done some searching through threads and recon i've filled a couple in... Might be miles off though haha

I'm bored so i've done some searching through threads and recon i've filled a couple in... Might be miles off though haha
I admire your detective work keef. :) I'm often bored, but not that bored. :LOL: It was also not something I was willing to do, because I didn't feel I should have to.

Knowing who is who was only part of the reason for my post above, I can maybe understand those that may have been in previous seasons, as they may have just auto re-joined for this season, though I would at least have expected them to look in to this thread at the start of the season at some point. For anyone else who signed up though, I did make it clear that I wanted people to post in this thread to say that they had joined. If I wanted to be in league where I had no idea or interest who the other players were, I would just have joined a random league on the FF site. :rolleyes:

I admire your detective work keef. :) I'm often bored, but not that bored. :LOL: It was also not something I was willing to do, because I didn't feel I should have to.

Knowing who is who was only part of the reason for my post above, I can maybe understand those that may have been in previous seasons, as they may have just auto re-joined for this season, though I would at least have expected them to look in to this thread at the start of the season at some point. For anyone else who signed up though, I did make it clear that I wanted people to post in this thread to say that they had joined. If I wanted to be in league where I had no idea or interest who the other players were, I would just have joined a random league on the FF site. :rolleyes:

TBF, some may not be active members any more. There are a couple of names on there that I recognise who haven't posted in a number of years, including a former moderator.

It's always a slow day in the office here... Agreed you shouldn't have to do it. You do more than enough with the write ups etc.

I was close to putting Jesus in for a 4 point hit since Aguero's out for up to 2 months. Thankfully I didn't as I see this morning that Jesus is injured for a few weeks too now.

If a couple of my players don't do something this week I can see me throwing the wildcard in for next week.

Oh for pity's sake! I ummed and aahed over putting Calvert-Lewin in this morning and didn't! :bang:

Oh for pity's sake! I ummed and aahed over putting Calvert-Lewin in this morning and didn't! :banghead:

I have him, but he's only on 5pts atm.

Apologies to anyone who brought in Zaha btw, it seems I have jinxed him as I seem to with any player who's doing good

I took out Richarlison as well and here's the kicker. I replaced him with Firminho but forgot to change my formation so he's on the bench! :rolleyes:

I took out Richarlison as well and here's the kicker. I replaced him with Firminho but forgot to change my formation so he's on the bench! :rolleyes:

My bench is actually pretty strong, I went to use bench boost but already had wild card in play, you can only use one bonus at a time - will be watching to see if any of the feckers go on to score and get tonnes of assists

My risky Southampton keeper + defender douple up saved my bacon a little today. Still poor at 17points from 5 players but would have been a lot worse without their clean sheet!

Be grand, De Bruyne and Son will both pop in a hat-tricks tomorrow

Shoite, have I .... jinxed again? we shall see :p

I forgot about the Burnley v Southampton game, which I had Ings playing, and he scored again, :) so 9 points (apparently) for him, and 3 points for de Gea and Wan-Bissaka. My average has gone up anyway. ;) Fingers crossed for the rest of the weekend.

I forgot about the Burnley v Southampton game, which I had Ings playing, and he scored again, :) so 9 points (apparently) for him, and 3 points for de Gea and Wan-Bissaka. My average has gone up anyway. ;) Fingers crossed for the rest of the weekend.

I had Ings in for a minute, then thought ... 'nah, he won't be hot again, he's found out' ... best of luck on that, good start for him [3 goals in 3 games now]

I'm gonna stop chasing the hotties, every time I do I feel like I jinx them so I'm gonna have to come up with an alt plan! Pronto! I know it's early season but a bad start is a bad start

Last edited:
@redhed17 feels like tonight is my game of the season... you have Mane and I have Salah, Mane is your captain .. Salah is not my caption, I’m currently a little ahead in our Head to head but not by much ! (Think we’re both not having brilliant weeks) we both have Trent ! Oh and your an Liverpool fan and I’m arsenal fan Going in get interesting !

@redhed17 feels like tonight is my game of the season... you have Mane and I have Salah, Mane is your captain .. Salah is not my caption, I’m currently a little ahead in our Head to head but not by much ! (Think we’re both not having brilliant weeks) we both have Trent ! Oh and your an Liverpool fan and I’m arsenal fan Going in get interesting !
Arsenal Fan! You'll have me feeling sorry for you. I have sympathy for anyone not lucky enough to be a Liverpool Fan. ;) :LOL:

Yep, looks like a poor week for me so far, though hopefully Alexander-Arnold, Mane and Robertson bring in some points. Especially Mane. ;) 12 points is a big lead in the H2H though, especially with you having Salah. :(

The number of away teams are winning, and Arsenal's current form means this could go either way. Looks like Liverpool may be without Alisson, and we are a bit thin on Central Defenders. No Thiago either I think, but not sure he would have played anyway. He looked amazing last week, granted against 10 men, but very impressive. :)

A truly awful week. Still only 20 as it stands. Only saving grace is that I have 13 points to come from the bench.

Back