Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2020/21.

Salah, Son, Kane ... lets do this!! out - pointing the teams just ahead of me atm, can we leap frog a few? Do it boys!! :D Not often most of your players bag some points, imagine if I'd put Fernandes captain!

FFteam.jpg

Last edited:
Saiss benched 2nd week in a row... Time to go fella!!!

That's one of 3 transfers I want to make for the next game week though.
Spurs fixtures are talking a turn for the worse, so time to jump off that bandwagon, with one of Son or Kane to go, probably Son.
Then Everton have seriously dipped in form, so James is set to go too.

Last edited:
Another pretty crap week. I'm carrying on with my ability to screw up players' form by selecting them.

Only saving grace is that I've played my bench boost and I have 17 points on there with 1 player left.

Saiss benched 2nd week in a row... Time to go fella!!!

Yep, same here.

I shifted Saiss out for Chilwell, that turned out to be a good decision, also took a chance on Fernandes; he replaces Máne. Bit of a gamble that but I have Salah

Last edited:
Another pretty crap week. I'm carrying on with my ability to screw up players' form by selecting them.

Obvious answer is to select your team from the real life team who are playing against your real life favourites. Much the same as Peter Cook, who would always bet against his beloved Spurs so if they got beaten, the bookies would pay for his sorrow drowning (at least in part!!!)

Firmino has been disappointing this season, no more so than at the weekend when he got hooked on 58 minutes. 2 minutes longer and I would have got my 2nd win in the H2H. I just know that, if I get rid, he'll score a hat-trick! :rolleyes:

Change again at the top, Amber Army (81) have swapped places with last week's leader Farcealona (57), to take the top spot by 12 points. Biggin Bangers (61) move up a place to 3rd. Klopp Klopp Boom (71) move from 6th > 4th. The Puckers remain in 5th. Champsanova (45) fell from 3rd > 6th.

Amber Army were also the highest scorers of the week with 81 points. :clap:

The average points score for the week was 55.

I was again below the average with 53 points, :( and that was with using the Free Hit and making 12 changes! :oops: :$ I made an error by not saving my team correctly, and somehow made Son the Captain rather than Kane, which meant I lost an additional 6 points. :rolleyes: :banghead: :DAnd I move down to 22nd position, just one place from the bottom. :( :rolleyes:

No games again this weekend as there is another useless and risky international break, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 21st Nov @11:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 8
1605114674987.png

Biggin Bangers maintain their 3 point lead at the top of the Head 2 Head league after winning their H2H with Farcealona 61 - 57. Amber Army are now clear in 2nd place, three points behind, after winning their H2H 73 - 50 against Woodys wonders.

Rotund FC, who were on equal points with Amber Army, lost their H2H with tarric tots 43 - 73. That win brought tarric tots up from 11th > 6th, on equal 15 points, as well as JUSTSTAYEDUP and Mrs Smith's Boys.

We finally have the first two draws of the season, :oops: :$ Klopp Klopp Boom and Penfold's Dangermice were very unlucky to score so highly and drawing 71 - 71. horspath hounds and Atletico High Street were also unlucky to score so highly, 62 - 62 and drawing. All four could have won many other H2H's.

Interesting H2H next time looks to be Amber Army (2nd) and JUSTSTAYEDUP (3rd). JUSTSTAYEDUP would go equal on points should they win, but an Amber Army win would put six points between them. :)

Mrs Smith's Boys came out ahead of AVERAGE 60 - 55. :clap:

Next to take on AVERAGE are Banished to Riyadh. Lycka till. ;)

I, despite scoring lower than the average for the week, won my H2H against DTFC Snapper 53 - 45, :) which points me on equal points with DTFC Snapper, and move from 16th > 15th. :)

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 8 Results and Gameweek 9 Fixtures
1605117613308.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 8
1605117688411.png

Last edited:
Was a decent week for me, considering the disaters I've had last few. Jumped above 'Average in the H2H and up a couple places in the league too - now, to do same every week

I think I may have to start the next gameweek with minus points before a ball is kicked, as I have 4 players injured or sick, with two, Alexander-Arnold and Ings longer term, and I only have one transfer available. :rolleyes: :banghead:

There is the potential to be bottom of the league, which I don't think I have ever done before. So that could be a new experience. :oops: :$ :LOL:

That's 3 out of 4 game weeks where I've scored over 60 points and only got one draw from all of them, with 71 points. To be honest, I was expecting Chris to get 72 so I won't moan too much. :ROFLMAO:

That's 3 out of 4 game weeks where I've scored over 60 points and only got one draw from all of them, with 71 points. To be honest, I was expecting Chris to get 72 so I won't moan too much. :ROFLMAO:

71 here too, got lucky with the match up, if i could get that each weeks I'd be happy though, its the target now.

I'll happily take the draw and a move up the table in the main league
I do have a couple of injuries and non-players to deal with next round though

I'm a dope, I forgot it was international footy this week and have made 2 transfers already ... whoops! Kane is being rested at least so he should be safe

Well, only 6 injuries in my squad at the minute, plus one player unlikely to play! I could be down to a 9 mam side... I've already made my transfer too

Salah was my only injury so switched him out for Máne for a couple weeks, it's an easy transfer back

Amber Army (67) are still top of the league. :) Farcealona (64) remain in 2nd place, and although it looks like they got less points than Amber Army, Amber Army have -4 transfer points to deduct for transfers, so Farcealona are a point closer, and only 11 points behind. :) Biggin Bangers (68) stay in 3rd place, and gain slightly on the front two.

Penfold's Dangermice (67) move from 7th > 4th after having a good week. Klopp Klopp Boom (46) drop from 4th > 5th. The Puckers and Champsanova also drop a place below to 6th and 7th respectively.

Atletico High Street were the highest scorer of the week with 76 points, which enabled them to jump six places to 10th. :clap:

The average for this week it was 55 points.

After a few bad weeks, I had a good week with 64 points, :) though 4 points have to be taken off for transfers. It could have been better if I had swapped my Captain (Grealish for 2 points after Capt bonus) and Vice Captain (Son, 10 points with no bonus) :rolleyes:, but I'm happy to be above the average for a change.

There is a game on Friday this week, so the deadline for making changes is Fri 27th Nov @18:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 9
1606233529028.png

I switched Salah out for Máne, who got a whopping 3pts :D my best move though was having Calv Lewin as captain up front, took me to second highest score this week and up 2 places - also won my H2H and think it might be the first time I've snuck into the top 10 in that

Biggin Bangers stay three points clear at the top (24 points) after winning their H2H with DTFC Snapper 68 - 40. Amber Army also won their slightly closer H2H with JUSTSTAYEDUP 63 - 60 to remain three points behind the leader. They extended their lead to six points ahead of Farcealona who moved from 9th > 3rd after winning their H2H with Klopp Klopp Boom 64 - 42.

The four teams who were already on 15 points lost, whilst the aforementioned Farcealona and Ball Oxes won to join them on 15 points.

There could be a lot of movement in positions 3 - 8 next week though, as all six teams on 15 points are playing each other. :oops: :$ :LOL:

I finally won a H2H head, beating Mrs Smith's Boys 60 - 42. :) And that enabled me to move up one place to 14th.

Banished to Riyadh took on AVERAGE this week, and came out victorious in a not very close 72 - 55 score. :clap:

Next to take on AVERAGE are Hardly Athletic. Ngikufisela inhlanhla. ;)

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 9 Results and Gameweek 10 Fixtures
1606235829828.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 9
1606235937816.png

Last edited:
The Biggin bangers played their wild card last week with 7 players out/in my only mistake was making Grealish Captain instead of Son! :(
Don’t forget the deadline this week is Friday @18:30 (y)

Last edited:
Thanks again for the roundup, Redhed. :)

Another close one for me again this week with me actually winning a match by two points rather than losing it (thanks to Lamptey getting sent off). :)

Bruno seems the player to have at the moment. I may have to do some fundraising by getting shut of Kane first though...

Last edited:
I've just made the very stupid bold call to put McBurnie up front and make him captain for this week... He's got a couple of goals coming, might as well have some faith in the lad

I've just made the very stupid bold call to put McBurnie up front and make him captain for this week... He's got a couple of goals coming, might as well have some faith in the lad
That is stu, I mean bold. ;) :LOL: I'm not even sure who he plays for off the top of my head. :oops: :$ :LOL:

I'm not making changes until these European games are out of the way. Still a chance for players to get injured. Normally Liverpool players atm. ;) :LOL:

Didn't realise I was taking on Average this week, don't think it was mentioned, but I stomped them good anyway.

Last edited:
I haven't done a write up for this week yet. Hardly Athletic drew with AVERAGE this week, :oops: :$ you take 'them' on this coming week. ;)

Ok, something weird's going on ... or I need to get to specsavers pronto!! :D I checked earlier and it showed me beating Average ... good job I won either way lol

This aged well....

Amber Army (61) extend their lead at the top to 27 points. Last week's 2nd place, Farcealona (38), had a relatively poor week, and now fall to 3rd. Biggin Bangers (57) swap places and move up to 2nd. Klopp Klopp Boom (72) and Penfold's Dangermice (61) also swap places in 4th and 5th respectively.

Klopp Klopp Boom were the highest scorers of the week. :clap:

The average score for the week was 44.

I got 43 points, under the average again, :rolleyes: and with another -4 to be taken off for an extra transfer. I remain in 20th place. :( Didn't go any lower though, so a plus. (y):)

No Friday night games this week, so the deadline for changes is Sat 5th Dec @11:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 10
1606928909777.png

In the Head 2 Head league the top two are the reverse of the main league, Biggin Bangers are ahead of Amber Army. Biggin Bangers are now on 27 points after winning their H2H with horspath hounds 57 - 35. Amber Army fall to five points behind after drawing their H2H with Banished to Riyadh 61 - 61. :oops: :$ A high scoring draw!

Because we are now starting to have some draws, the points totals are being spread out. Places 3>5, Ball Oxes, Mrs Smith's Boys and Rotund FC are all on 18 points.

Speaking of draws, there was another one, as Hardly Athletic drew 44 - 44 with AVERAGE. :)

Next to take on AVERAGE are Ball Oxes. Bonne chance. ;)

I lost my H2H in a not very close 68 - 39 against Klopp Klopp Boom, and fall from 14th > 16th. :( I have potentially a couple of weeks before I could fall to 18th and last place. :LOL:

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 10 Results and Gameweek 11 Fixtures
1606930650594.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 10
1606930700046.png

Thanks for the usual great write up (and for giving me an easy H2H!!!!)

I'm sure there will be some points spent on emergency transfers this week with the Newcastle news.

Thanks for the usual great write up (and for giving me an easy H2H!!!!)
Thank you. :) And it wasn't intentional. :( :rolleyes: :LOL:

I'm sure there will be some points spent on emergency transfers this week with the Newcastle news.
What Newcastle news! Just looked on BBC Sport and nothing jumps out about them.

Back