Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2020/21.

Gundog playing like David Silva, who would have guessed. Went with 2 City defenders, had to choose between Dias, Stones and Cancelo, guess who I left out :/

Looks like pretty much everyone up top half brought in 'Gundawg :D I thought I was being clever with that one, not the pun, the transfer, but seems you lot know your footy. I also had thought on Maherez, and I'd only sold on Cancello other week, but this will happen often in a season.

Top three remain the same, so Amber Army (52), Klopp Klopp Boom (48) and Farcealona (57) are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, with only minor changes in the points differences between them. :)

Double Pogba and Redbull move up in 4th from 6th with another good week and 65 points, and are only three points behind Farcealona. Champsanova (60) move in 5th. Penfold's Dangermice (46) after a relatively poor week fall a place to 6th, but Biggin Bangers had an even worse week with 27 points, and fall from 4th > 7th.

The average score for the week was 42 points.

Highest scorer is the week was tarric tots with 88 points. :clap:

I had a very good week for the most part, with 73 points, but -4 for making one too many changes to get Kane in to replace Vardy. :rolleyes: Only got 1 point for Kane though before he got injured, :banghead: :LOL: so that was worth it then, :oops: :$ :rolleyes: :LOL: I now have to decide whether to change him or hold on. Had Fernandes as my Captain, but only 4 points. Could have been worse, Kane was my Vice Captain. :LOL: I move from 18th > 16th. :)

There's an early game tomorrow, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 30th Jan @11:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 20

1611944942311.png

There is a new leader at the top of the Head 2 Head league. :oops: :$ Biggin Bangers had a poor week, and lost their H2H with Penfold's Dangermice 27 - 46. Klopp Klopp Boom move to the top on 46 points, one point ahead, after winning their H2H with Ball Oxes 44 - 41. Amber Army remain in 3rd after beating Rotund FC 48 - 43, and are one point behind Biggin Bangers. There is then a ten point gap to Banished to Riyadh in 4th place.

Not very close games or draws this week, with the Klopp Klopp Boom v Ball Oxes 44 - 41 being the closest result.

DTFC Snapper took on AVERAGE, and came out the winner 49 - 42. :clap:

Next to take on AVERAGE are Biggin Bangers, who will be hoping for a better score next week. Ngikufisela inhlanhla. ;)

I had a pretty good week with 73 points, though -4 had to be taken off for the H2H score, which thankfully didn't affect the final result, as I came out ahead against Farcealona 69 - 57. :) I remain in 12th place.

No H2H's stand out this week.

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 20 Results and Gameweek 21 Fixtures
1611947938545.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 20
1611947995059.png

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time before I fell apart in this, back down where I should be probs :D

Checked the Everton V New game earlier, Keane had 6pts, just checked again, he now has zero :mad:

Haha, I brought stones in because Zouma is not getting a game,,,, yep Pep has benched Stones!!!

10 points from one player already. :) Two great goals from Callum Wilson.

Going to need all the points I can get with Kane injured. :( :rolleyes:

I made the bizarre decision to play 3-5-2, guess which striker I benched! :rolleyes:

I brought in Cancelo, that was worth ... and left Kane in as I didn't notice the injury, yup ... Keane got a yellow card and 2 goals against, nice ... f'ing great week :ROFLMAO:

This not doing 3-4 transfers thing each round isn't really working for me, think I'll do a bunch for next

Bamford coming off the bench for 15pts saved me from another drop, looks like I won my H2H too, only because I played the only inactive player

Was a painful week, I had thought about returning Salah for Kane and switching one of the weaker mids, found out too late that Kane was definitely out

2 of my strikers now have yellow icons, will have to keep an eye see will play or not

Last edited:
The points difference between the top two, Amber Army (41) and Klopp Klopp Boom (66) is down to 15 points due to the large difference in their results this week.

The difference between 3rd and 4th, Farcealona and Double Pogba and Redbull, remains the same as they both got 63 points. Biggin Bangers move up two places to 5th though after having a very good week with 83 points, and are now only 11 points behind 4th. The highest score of the week too. :clap:

The average score for the week was 48.

I had a good week, with 58 points. Could have been better, if I had chosen either Bamford or Wilson as my Captain instead of Gundogen, he was in good form, whereas the other two weren't. Hindsight is 20/20. ;) That enabled me to move up a position to 15th. :)

There are no games today, but the next week starts tomorrow, and so the deadline for changes is Tue 2nd Feb @16:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 21
1612204258776.png

Klopp Klopp Boom stay one point ahead of Biggin Bangers in 2nd, as they won their H2H with JUSTAYEDUP 62 - 41. Biggin Bangers were taking on AVERAGE, and blew them away 83 - 48. :clap:

Amber Army lost their H2H with DTFC Snapper 41 - 56, to fall 5 points behind Biggin Bangers.

Banished to Riyadh and Penfold's Dangermice stay in 4th and 5th, still three points apart, but get closer to Amber Army. with Banished to Riyadh now 7 points behind.

Positions 6 - 9 are all on 31 points, three points behind Penfold's Dangermice.

There was one draw this week between Farcealona and tarric tots 63 - 63.

As mentioned above, Biggin Bangers beat AVERAGE convincingly. 83 - 48. Worth another :clap: with that score. ;) :LOL:

Next up to take on AVERAGE are Klopp Klopp Boom, which could change things at the top. โชคดี. ;)

Despite having a good week, I was beaten by horspath hounds 76 -58, and fall to 13th, on equal points with JUSTSTAYEDUP, who also lost their H2H mentioned above, but I go ahead of them on accumulated points. DTFC Snapper an horspath hounds leapfrog the both of us. I take on this weeks highest scorers, Biggin Bangers, and hope they have an off week. ;) :LOL:

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 21 Results and Gameweek 22 Fixtures
1612206010000.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 21
1612206102806.png

Phew, -7 defender on the bench, hope all my others play :D should be ok as I have another in place before him on the bench but knowing my luck lately ...

Did anyone not get a goal from United last night? I had just switched Captaincy back to Salah from Bruno too, bugger - but I did bring in Rashford too so not so bad - 30pts from just 3 players is a'ight

Last edited:
34 points for Bruno.... cant moan at that

Holy crap, only just seen last night's result. I've also got Bruno as captain.

Got Rashford as well but can't believe they only got 2 goals between them!

ETA: I've also got Bednarek (-7pts) on the bench, praying that all of my 11 play! :oops: :$

Last edited:
Bruno's was yet another penalty, most of his points came from his 2 assists plus bonus [not entirely sure how the points system works but prob because 2 assists and a goal = top on bonus pts?] . It seems like most of his goals are penos, but that's why he's a solid pick. United tend to get a bunch of penalties every season!

Last edited:
I feared the worse last night as I had Leno in goal for Arsenal, but he only gets -1 despite him getting sent off and letting in two goals. :oops: :$ :)

Thankfully I have Fernandes as my Captain, though it looked like he was involved for most of it. Thanks for dodgy penalties. :rolleyes: :LOL: 34 points for him out of 40 so far. :)

Last edited:
Holy crap, only just seen last night's result. I've also got Bruno as captain.

Got Rashford as well but can't believe they only got 2 goals between them!

ETA: I've also got Bednarek (-7pts) on the bench, praying that all of my 11 play! :oops: :$

I had Bednarek on the starting team...could be worse my mate had him captained in another league :ROFLMAO:

I have Justin on the bench sitting on 12pts, Keane hasn't started for Everton ... if he doesn't show will i get dem tasty Justin pts?? Zaha [who only managed a point] is before him on the bench but Justin is next defender *fingers crossed*

I have Justin on the bench sitting on 12pts, Keane hasn't started for Everton ... if he doesn't show will i get dem tasty Justin pts?? Zaha [who only managed a point] is before him on the bench but Justin is next defender *fingers crossed*
Yes Justin will come on. A mid (Zaha) can replace a defender but only if that leaves you with atleast 3 defenders. In your case it leaves you with only 2 so the sub moves to Justin, the first Def on your bench

Yes Justin will come on. A mid (Zaha) can replace a defender but only if that leaves you with atleast 3 defenders. In your case it leaves you with only 2 so the sub moves to Justin, the first Def on your bench

Nice one, I'm doing not to bad so far in that case (y) It might not have been so bad if Keane had played either way, CS and maybe he'd have made some moves, 6-9pts at least

Last edited:
What a f'ing complete troll of a game! Keane came on for the last 3 mins and gets a point! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: I thought they had to play at least a certain amount, like 45mins, to get points??

What a f'ing complete troll of a game! Keane came on for the last 3 mins and gets a point! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: I thought they had to play at least a certain amount, like 45mins, to get points??

I have Keane too, would have been replaced by James of Chelsea so expect a clean sheet and a goal tomorrow from him :/

Ouch!

Getting on the pitch for any time at all gets a point. Staying on for 60mins gets another point and qualifies them for clean sheet points

Last edited:
Ouch!

Getting on the pitch for any time at all gets a point. Staying on for 60mins gets another point and qualifies them for clean sheet points

What's that Everton Manager's number? :mad: :ROFLMAO:

I did 'ok' in the end, the extra 11pts would have been sweet but hey, this is the game

eurgh ... someone stop me doing transfers!! :eek:

Moved up 2 places in the H2U, nice, but stayed put in the main, could be worse. I would've gone up one place with them Justin points but really shouldn't be relying on the bench, I made the decision to leave him there in the first place.

Interesting that Bednarek's red card was overturned (rightly so, imo) on appeal but the points deduction remains. Fortunately, he was on the bench for me this week although bringing in Leno didn't do me any favours.

The top two, Amber Army (83) and Klopp Klopp Boom (80) both had a very good week, and extend the distance from the following pack. Farcealona (60) stay in 3rd, and Double Pogba and Redbull (67) remain in 4th, though they are both now on the same number of points. Penfold's Dangermice (73) move up two places to 5th.

The highest scorers of the week were Amber Army, and me. :) Very nice to have a high score without Bench Boosts, Wildcards etc. :)

The Average score for the week was a quite high 57.

As mentioned, I got 83 points, and that enabled me to move up three places to 12th. :oops: :$ :) More than have of my points came from Captain Fernandes (34) and Justin (15). :)

There are no games today, but the next gameweek starts tomorrow with an early game, and so the deadline for changes is Sat 6th Feb @11:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 22
1612531843575.png

You are my new target @redhed17 :D I wonder when we H2H? Think I'll skip on transfers that week, will do 'em week before :p

Last edited:
Klopp Klopp Boom extend their lead to five points at the top of the H2H League by winning their match with AVERAGE 80 - 57. Biggin Bangers fall four points behind, just one point ahead of Amber Army, after losing their H2H with me 42- 83. :)

Amber Army, with me, were also the highest scorers of the week, and so won their H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys 83 - 55. Banished to Riyadh and Penfold's Dangermice stay in 4th and 5th. Banished to Riyadh beat horspath hounds 77 - 62 to move six points ahead of Penfold's Dangermice, who are now joined on 34 points by Hardly Athletic (6th) and Ball Oxes (7th).

Penfold's Dangermice lost their H2H with Rotund FC 76 -73 in the closest score of the week. With that result Rotund FC moved off bottom place to be replaced by AVERAGE.

So Klopp Klopp Boom beat AVERAGE 80 - 57. :clap:

Next to take on AVERAGE are Rotund FC. късмет ;) Rotund FC could put a bit of space between
them and AVERAGE, or could move back to the bottom.

1st v 3rd seems to be the standout game apart from the one above, as Klopp Klopp Boom go H2H with Amber Army.

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 22 Results and Gameweek 23 Fixtures
1612534292501.png

Talk Photography H2H League Gameweek 22
1612534386545.png

Back