Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2015/16

What an awful week for me :(

Anyone with Aguero as captain must be laughing.

What an awful week for me :(

Anyone with Aguero as captain must be laughing.

I used the wildcard this week as I had 2 goalkeepers and 3 defenders who weren't playing and wilson with a long term injury so didn't feel I had much choice. I was struggling to choose between Aguero and Sanchez but went for Sanchez in the end so was rather relieved when he got two against Arsenal yesterday.

Overall a good week for me in the end, just hoping there are no injury problems over the international break as I have used the wildcard now.

Aaaargh! Thought I was doing well this week until the Monday games. Lost my TP head-to-head against the league leader by 1 s*dding point (having been miles ahead on Sunday night). Who'd have thought a Magpie would score 24 points in a game? :bat:

Bugga! For another week I have forgotten to check on my team, 2 players out injured!

I will be very lucky if I hold my position in the leagues this week

Lucky escape for me this week. I was going to play the 'Captain Scores Triple' card (Payet for West Ham) and forgot.

OK I think I am going to be in serious trouble this week

Half my team seem to be incapacitated in one way or another, that will teach me not to keep an eye on things

Well I lost my grip on the top of the league this week, my own fault for not keeping an eye on team issues

Remembered to make a few changes this week

Hopefully I will do better this week and earn enough points to regain top spot

Urgh, barely managed 11 fit players this week... I need another wild card!

I had a pretty pants week as well. Just about holding top spot by my fingernails at the moment...

I picked the right Leicester player to be my Captain this week. ;) :) 30 points for Mahrez. I would have got 18 for Vardy as Captain.

I hope both players get very few points on Boxing Day. ;) But I can't see that happening unfortunately. :( :LOL:

Hard to pick any results for certain atm, though Leicester seem a good bet. Just hopefully not on Boxing Day. :LOL:

Gambled on Ozil as Captain this week. Oh well.

And my faith in Vincent Kompany returning went a bit wrong too.

Terrible, terrible week for me.

Wasn't great for me either. My team had been doing very well the last couple of weeks, despite an injury or two so, so when they were all fit and playing what I thought were easy(ish) games, I decided to play the 'Bench Boost' option. Nearly all my players ended up on the losing team today! (lol)

I had a good week. :) Would have been even better if Mahrez and Vardy would have continued the form they had this season. :rolleyes: Considering the result of the game they were in, I can live with that. ;) :LOL:

De Bruyne, Kane and Fonte made up for them having an off day. :D

Back