Talk Photography Fantasy Football Premier League 2015/16

C'mon Leicester! I need a hat-trick from Mahrez tonight...

Could have been a lot worse for me this week with only six or seven players available. Decided to take a bit of a points penalty with transfers but forgot the Arsenal match would be changed if they beat Hull plus Toure picked up an injury which made the transfers a complete waste of time. Still got 50 points with 8 non players in my squad so I can't complain (lol). Still close at the top, so roll on next week! :)

I had three players short because of the FA Cup. I chose Mahrez rather than Kane to be my Captain. :rolleyes: :( 49 points from 8 players isn't too bad, could have been worse, but could have been better too. :rolleyes: Not picking Kane v Villa, what was I thinking. I keep on expecting them to step up, but they don't.

Last edited:
I did the same. Kane had a blinder, Vardy and Mahrez not so much.
Damn!

As a Palace fan raised near Leicester I'm torn by this weekend's tie. I want Leicester to win the title, but we (Palace) desperately need the points. Hopefully we can get an upset and Spurs also drop points.

Well the end of the season and the results are (finally;)) all in.

Well done to T C with Pochet's Rockets who won by a 72 points in the end. :clap:

I was very happy with my 3rd place in the end. :) That's the highest I have ever been in seven years of playing. And I even led the league for a few weeks. :) A few too many teams dropping or resting players may have robbed of a second place, and Spurs going to ****, with three players not scoring, and all my subs not getting any points either.

In the Head to Head League I got pipped at the post on the last game of the season by one point. :( :rolleyes: :LOL:

Well done to Ian Carvell with Are you an Ostrich? :clap:

Last edited:
Back