TalkPhotography™ Day 2012

I can't send the email I get this
Dear User,

the message with following attributes has not been delivered,
because contains an object which cannot be checked by antivirus filter.
Relaying such messages is blocked by administrator.

Sender = gmail.com
Recipients = tpday12@talkphotography.co.uk
Subject = tpday12

Message-ID = <CAPOXEc6HwFStCiiHcr=t6Dua3MN+=gqTyLgitXU-E6+Z8TRtSQ@mail.gmail.com>

Antivirus filter report:
--- Dr.Web report ---
Dr.Web detailed report:
127.0.0.1 [22952] drweb.tmp.AeLnu7 - archive MAIL
127.0.0.1 [22952] drweb.tmp.AeLnu7/[text:plain] - archive BASE64
127.0.0.1 [22952] >drweb.tmp.AeLnu7/[text:plain]/0.part - Ok
127.0.0.1 [22952] >drweb.tmp.AeLnu7/[text:plain]/ - read error!
127.0.0.1 [22952] drweb.tmp.AeLnu7/[text:html] - Ok
127.0.0.1 [22952] drweb.tmp.AeLnu7/=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Cinco_A=F1itos=2Ejpg?= - Ok

--- Dr.Web report ---

Please contact <postmaster>

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I can't send the email I get this

Any ideas?

21825996.jpg

I got the auto acknowledgement saying the my mail had been delivered. I've been seeing that some sites have been down tonight due to a large dos attack on go daddy, I wonder if your problem stems from that.

That's mine in, wow! what a great array of images so far :clap:.

Now to sort out the high res.

JoHPhotography said:
Hi,

I only joined yesterday but did a practice shoot at Dudley Zoo on Sunday. Would I be ok to submit a photo?

Yup, please do!

Hi,

I only joined yesterday but did a practice shoot at Dudley Zoo on Sunday. Would I be ok to submit a photo?

perfectly fine (y) and welcome to a member very close to me (y) always great to have more local members on TP (y)

Matt

I've just joined (the TP Day was just what I needed to get me out and about!!) so will one of my first activities on the forum will be to upload a shot!

Yeah - Yahoo Mail sent it over OK but it bounced back yet again with gmail - most strange as I always use gmail for emailing the printers :thinking:

Dave, when you have time, would you mind giving me the lowdown on how you get your exif data on the image borders like that

Dave, when you have time, would you mind giving me the lowdown on how you get your exif data on the image borders like that

It may be best to drop a PM to Dave, I believe it is a PS pre-set from another TPer but I cannot remember who of the top of my head (y) give Dave a few day's though as he is of on his jollies ;)

MWHCVT said:
It may be best to drop a PM to Dave, I believe it is a PS pre-set from another TPer but I cannot remember who of the top of my head (y) give Dave a few day's though as he is of on his jollies ;)

Time away? With ll the work for tpday still to do? Disgraceful :p.

Just a reminder for everyone to get the TP Photo's in ASAP (y) we have 118 photo's in the thread but we want a lot more than that (y) and currently we don't have 118 high resolution and non-watermarks files received via email

Yes I'll email mine tomorrow. I only uploaded a 1024 size to the thread so I've got the biggy on my Flickr ready to send (y)

I took a few different shots on Sunday, a pheasant in the local woods, butterflies on flowers in the garden, my dogs and a disused railway bridge. I have been sitting looking at them since then trying to decide if any of them are good enough! Not sure. :(

I took a few different shots on Sunday, a pheasant in the local woods, butterflies on flowers in the garden, my dogs and a disused railway bridge. I have been sitting looking at them since then trying to decide if any of them are good enough! Not sure. :(

Phil, it's a day about photography for you (y) so pick your favourite from the day and submit it (y) don't even consider judging your efforts in comparison to others efforts, that's not what the day is all about (y)

MWHCVT said:
Just a reminder for everyone to get the TP Photo's in ASAP (y) we have 118 photo's in the thread but we want a lot more than that (y) and currently we don't have 118 high resolution and non-watermarks files received via email

What is the definition of high res file? I think my jpeg was 8 or so mb...?

Back