TalkPhotography™ Day 2012

Chris, there's an FAQ and practice thread [thread=166289]here[/thread] where you're free to have a go at getting images to post correctly. (y)

went to 3 brilliant venues but my shots were all rubbish *sulk* so resorted to spending the evening doing some tabletop studio shots - still rubbish *sigh* - oh well, will decide which one is the best and post that :)

Mines in, will send the hi-res later. I was hoping for a shot of Mark Cavendish sprinting across the line at the Tour of Britain, but huge crowds and him falling off scuppered that. These cyclists were the closest I got!

Great to see the photo's coming in thick and fast :woot: looking to be the best TPDay to date :woot: :woot: :woot:

A massive (y) up to everyone that has taken part and if you've not got your photo's in then hurry up and get them in :D

Watching the submission thread, there's is some great photos been submitted and some have gone to great lengths, or heights to capture them

Hopefully next years photo by me will be better:(

Mines in but very much a 2nd choice, was wanting a sunset shot but couldn't get to the bridge on time so had to make do with a tweaked shot I did earlier in the afternoon :(

To me, it was a fun day and getting "the perfect shot" was less important. Mine was at the end of a perfect day for lots of reasons. Plus it was yummy!

No one actually READS nowadays Bert! :runaway:

:D Id noticed :LOL:

Also dont repost images for other members if they are having problems posting Matt, Pete or myself will notice and will offer help via PMs if you need help for posting please feel free to PM me (y)

Are you home now John :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Brill I need to know how many for the intro (y)

Indeed, I'd like for there to be way more than 150 but that would be a great number to read it also gives us a target to smash for TPD2013 :D

Indeed, I'd like for there to be way more than 150 but that would be a great number to read it also gives us a target to smash for TPD2013 :D

It does

OT its peeing down and I need to take Tyler out so I will be soggy by the time I get back :( this will be his quickest walk ever :LOL:

Back