TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 21/22

I've shifted Ronnie, brought in Vardy and with the change was able to bump a def to Arnold. I think it was a good move. Chelsea won 7-0 today and Lukaku wasn't on the score sheet, not sure if he even played? of course the one Chelsea def I still have didn't play so I'm still on 0 points :rolleyes: but the rest of my squad all player later/tomorrow

When was the last time anyone was beaten in head to head with a score of 87, by a team with 100 plus points!!. Well done to Mrs Smiths, only glad they are fairly low in the main league. Up the reds, not the Manc ones!!!!

I'm well down where I should be now, third from bottom :rolleyes: couldn't even match the Average this week - which was higher than usual at 64, of course Vardy flops soon as I buy him and my City/Chelsea defence was also a flop. It was between Chilwell and Azpillawhateverhisnameis and of course the donkey I choose also decides to drop off the scoring ... I also switched captain to Vardy for one week ... punished! SImple moves can see you drop like ahot snot :ROFLMAO:

Doing a bit better in my other team, work tournie, got 76pts there and still up top after bringing in Aubameyang and Smith row, but also have Salah on there and did the same mistake giving captain to Vardy :banghead:

Last edited:
horspath hounds(90) stay at the top of the league, and increased their lead at the top, not from Amber Army(60), who drop to 4th, but Penfold's Dangermice(87) move up a place to 2nd.

Banished to Riyadh(81), who were on equal points with Penfold's Dangermice lat week, but are now slightly behind, but up a position to 3rd.

Mrs Smith's Boys got the highest point score of the week, 107, :clap: and jump from 12th>5th. :clap:

The average points score for the week was 64.

There are no Friday games this week, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 30th Oct @11:00.

I had another good week, thanks in no small part to the Egyptian King, :woot:and got 79 points. I remain in 8th, but lose ground slightly to Woody's Wonders(88), but at least I didn't fall by being above the average. ;) :ROFLMAO:

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW9
1635171668609.png

Leader of the H2H League, Penfold's Dangermice, lost a very close H2H with Woody's Wonders 87-88, but maintain their 5 point lead ahead of horspath hounds on 16 points, who also lost their H2H, despite getting 90 points, to Mrs Smith's Boys 107-90. Unlucky, they would have beaten everyone else.

Banished to Riyadh, along with Mrs Smith's Boys, Woody's Wonders and tarric tots, who beat me :( 84-79, all move up to 15 points after their wins.

Unsurprisingly, my H2H loss does nothing for me staying bottom of the league. A bit disappointing after quite a high score for the week, but as always in the H2H, depends on who you are up against that week.

TP H2H League Results GW9
1635172860349.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW10
1635172909280.png
TP H2H League Table GW9

1635172961444.png

Last edited:
A low scoring week for many compared to the previous week. horspath hounds(40) are still leading the league by an increased margin, not from Penfold's Dangermice(28), who fall to 3rd, but Banished to Riyadh(44), who swap places.

Highest scorer of the week, Mrs Smith's Boys, with 54 points, :clap:move up a place to 4th. Amber Army(41) drop to 5th.

The average points score for the week was 42.

There's a game tonight, so the deadline for making changes is Fri 5th Nov @18:30.

I got slightly below the average with 41, :( but moved up a position to 7th. :)

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW10
1636075064623.png

horspath hounds win against the leader, Penfold's Dangermice 40-28, sees them now just 2 points behind.

Banished to Riyadh are still in 3rd, just 1 point behind horspath hounds, after beating Woody's Wonders 44-26. Mrs Smith's Boys remain in 4th, after winning their H2H with New Oak Utd 54-38. Amber Army move up 2 places to 5th after beating ABCD FC 41-34.

Top v 3rd this week, as Penfold's Dangermice, which could see a change at the top. horspath hounds can also potentially go back to the top depending on their, and other results.

I won my H2H with WHITS VILLANS 41-18. :) And finally getting of the bottom of the league. :banana: :D

TP H2H League Results GW10
1636076592118.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW11
1636076613051.png

TP H2H League Table GW10

1636076478568.png

I forgot to make transfers this week , see how that goes! AT least I can't drop in the H2H :D

Last edited:
Nice uoi have a Fantasy League. I have a League with 23 of my friends, so perhaps next season I'll join here too

Nice uoi have a Fantasy League. I have a League with 23 of my friends, so perhaps next season I'll join here too

Yeah it's a nice little distraction for the weekends, I'm in one at work too but there's only 3 teams lol - 5-6 people manage each team though. I'm doing better in that one, higher score and still first, should have used same team for both really but I use my work email for the other. Definitely join in here next season if you're around (y)

Top three positions remain unchanged. So from the top, 1st, horspath hounds(65), 2nd, Banished to Riyadh(54) and 3rd, Penfold's Dangermice(64).

Amber Army(44) swap places with Mrs Smith's Boys(24) and move up into 4th and 5th respectively.

Highest scorer of the week was New Oak Utd with 76 points. :clap: New Oak Utd move from 13th > 7th! :oops: :$ Amazing what a good week can do. ;) :)

The average point score was the same as last week, at 42.

Another break for internationals, :rolleyes: so the deadline for making changes is Sat 20th Nov @11:00.

I had a good week, with 59 points, and move up a place to 6th. :)

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW11
1636394291340.png

The top v 3rd clash of Penfold's Dangermice and Banished to Riyadh went the way of the leader, 64-56, and so Penfold's Dangermice stay top. horspath hounds won their H2H with WHITS VILLANS 65-45 to stay in 2nd, still 2 points behind the leader.

Despite the loss, Banished to Riyadh stay in 3rd.

As in the main league, Amber Army swap places with Mrs Smith's boys to 4th and 5th, after winning their H2H with Hazy Dave in a close(ish) 44-41. They are on the same points total of 18 as Banished to Riyadh above, and Woody's Wonders below.

I won my H2H with ABCD FC 59-29, and move up from 11th>9th. :)

TP H2H League Table GW11
1636395770640.png

TP H2H League Results GW11
1636395732199.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW12

1636395749823.png

Yeah not doing transfers worked out this time, but then it was all transfered in players from previous weeks that got the points ;) It does mean I have 2 free transfers for the first time in an age!

I've got transfers planned, but have to wait till after the internationals, just in case. :rolleyes: :banghead:

I'm also considering getting a few minus points next time, to get a squad I think I would be happy enough to leave for awhile, bar injuries. I promised myself I wouldn't do it, but I don't want to be left too far behind. Plus I have money in the bank to spend. ;) :LOL:

I've got transfers planned, but have to wait till after the internationals, just in case. :rolleyes: :banghead:

I'm also considering getting a few minus points next time, to get a squad I think I would be happy enough to leave for awhile, bar injuries. I promised myself I wouldn't do it, but I don't want to be left too far behind. Plus I have money in the bank to spend. ;) :LOL:

One small problem in waiting is prices are changing by the week, I've already spotted a couple gone up from last week. Injuries are always a concern of course, just keep an eye on the market during the Ints maybe

@redhed17 Just noticed how similar our teams are atm! I almost went for Gallagher too but chose Zaha as I had the extra funds [which hasn't worked out very well this week]

The top three remain in their positions after all scoring quite high. So horspath hounds(80) still top, Banished to Riyadh, the highest scorer of the week with 88 points, :clap: stay 2nd, though 8 points closer to horspath hounds. ;) Penfold's Dangermice(61) are still 3rd, though fall a bit behind the top 2.

I surprisingly move from 6th>4th, after having a good week with 70 points, :D though 8 points will come off that for transfers. New Oak Utd(62), also moved up two places to 5th, and are just 4 points behind me. :) I was 14th on the 2nd gameweek, so to move up so many places feels nice. I am enjoying it while I can. ;)

The average points score for the week was a quite high 57.

No Friday game this week, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 27th Nov @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW12
1637796909618.png

Penfold's Dangermice won their Head 2 Head with Mrs Smith's Boys 61-48, to maintain their two point lead ahead of horspath hounds, who also won their H2H with ABCDE FC 80-39. They are on 27 and 25 points respectively.

Banished to Riyadh stay 3rd, after beating WHITS VILLANS in a high scoring H2H 88-83. Unlucky WHITS VILLANS. Banished to Riyadh are joined on 21 points by Woody's Wonders who won an even closer H2H with tarric tots 55-54. Unlucky tarric tots too.

Despite losing their H2H, Mrs Smith's Boys stay in 5th.

I won my H2H with Amber Army 62-34, and move up two places to 7th. :) Amber Army are a place above, and two points ahead, in joint 5th.

We had a draw 62-62, between New Oak Utd and Hazy Dave.

TP H2H League Table GW12
1637799637379.png

TP H2H League Results GW12
1637799597459.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW13
1637799618015.png

Just my luck, Liverpool win 4-0 and not one goal from Salah, the week I decide to chance triple captain - Ah well, he did get an assist at least so 18pts from him but a goal would have been sweet. Also one of the defenders I recently sold, Van Dijk, scored , assisted and topped bonus points :facepalm:

Last edited:
Just my luck, Liverpool win 4-0 and not one goal from Salah, the week I decide to chance triple captain - Ah well, he did get an assist at least so 18pts from him but a goal would have been sweet. Also one of the defenders I recently sold, Van Dijk, scored , assisted and topped bonus points :facepalm:
Pretty much what happened with me and Van Dyke as well, plus it cost me an extra four points to do it. :ROFLMAO:

Mind you, I got very lucky in the H2H with Ambers Army containing a lot of no shows.

Top 5 remain in the same positions as last week, so 1st, horspath hounds(37), 2nd, Banished to Riyadh(47), 3rd, Penfold's Dangermice(55), 4th me, The Chosen Ones(59), and 5th New Oak Utd(51). So the top 4 got slightly closer together, but horspath hounds still have a 20 point lead. A few more weeks like that though and one an two could be getting a lot closer. ;)

Positions 6-9 are all very close. ;)

Nice to see the bottom two have a very good week. :)

Top scorer for the week was Woody's Wonders with 63 points. :clap:

Average score for the week was 44 points.

There are midweek games from tomorrow, so the deadline for making changes is Tue 30th Nov @18:00. You have been warned. ;)

As you may have noticed, I had a good week. :) I think I have a good squad now, and even though my defence had a poor week, it was made up for in other areas. I can't look past Salah as Captain atm, and thankfully he is creating as well as scoring in most games. Long may it last. ;)

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW13
1638208568107.png

Penfold's Dangermice extended their lead at the top to 5 points after winning their Head 2 Head with Amber Army 51-45. The lead extended because horspath hounds lost their H2H with tarric tots 37-44.

Banished to Riyadh won their H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys 47-22 to stay in 3rd place, but now only 1 point behind horspath hounds, as are Woody's Wonders in 4th, after they also won their H2H against WHITS VILLANS 63-53.

I won my H2H with Hazy Dave 59-53 to move up two places to 5th, five points behind Banished to Riyadh and Woody's Wonders.

TP H2H League Results GW13
1638209855197.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW14
1638209876911.png

TP H2H League Table GW13
1638209933476.png

For the second week in a row, the top 5 remain in their positions, so 1st, horspath hounds(58), 2nd, Banished to Riyadh(61), 3rd, Penfold's Dangermice(52), 4th me, The Chosen Ones(58), and 5th New Oak Utd(70). Slight shifting of the differences in points between them all.

The Walking Dead(65) at the bottom had a very good week in comparison to WHITS VIlLANS(36), and are now just 12 points behind. :)

Quite a high scoring week, and New Oak Utd are our top scorer with 70 points. :clap:

The average points score for the week was 58.

No game tonight, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 4th Dec @11:00.

I had the average points score for the week, 58, but thankfully stay where I was in the league. :)

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW14
1638543331551.png

Penfold's Dangermice stay in 1st place after winning their Head2Head with tarric tots 52-45. And indeed they increase their lead to 6 points as last weeks 2nd place, horspath hounds, drop to 3rd after drawing their H2H with me, 58-58. That also caused me to also drop a position to 6th. :rolleyes:

Banished to Riyadh move up a place in to 2nd after beating ABCDE FC 61-51. Woody's Wonders remain in 4th, despite losing to Hazy Dave 65-49. Mrs Smith's Boys move from 8th>5th with their win against WHITS VILLANS 42-36.

TP H2H League Results GW14
1638544252387.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW15
1638544273965.png

TP H2H League Table GW14
1638544297104.png

Not a bad round for me, winning in the H2H and holding on [just about] in the top 5 of the main league.

Got some dead weight to shift still, meaning a couple transfers this week

Didn't even realise I was playing Vs you @redhed17 this week, and it was close! Neither of us doing very well [I scored bang on the average so far and minus 4 for transfer] Looks like I take it this time though as we both have Smith-Rowe only left to play

Most teams were below the average of 43, including the top 3, horspath hounds(42), Banished to Riyadh(39) and Penfold's Dangermice(38), whose positions did not change.

Medway United had a good week, with 51, and move up two places to 4th. And in the process, moving me down to 5th, as I had my worst week with 30 points. :rolleyes:

Highest scorer of the week was The walking dead with 59 points. :clap: And that was enough to move them off bottom place above WHITS VILLANS(36). :banana:

There is a game on Friday, so the deadline for making changes is Fri 10th Dec @18:30.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW15
1638902423228.png

The top five all won their respective Head 2 Heads. Penfold's Dangermice stay top, after (just about) beating WHITS VILLANS 38-36). They are still six points clear of Banished to Riyadh who won their H2H with tarric tots 39-28. One point behind in 3rd, are horspath hounds who beat Hazy Dave 42-28.

Woody's Wonders stay in 4th, two point behind, after winning their H2H with ABCDE FC 40-35. And in 5th, three points behind Woody's Wonders, are Mrs Smith's Boys who won a close H2H with Amber Army 43-41.

I fall from 6th > 7th, swapping places with my H2H, New Oak Utd, after losing 30-34. :( :LOL:

TP H2H League Table GW15
1638904760279.png

TP H2H League Results GW15
1638904782906.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW16
1638904811216.png

The top 4 all had a high scoring week, and maintain their positions. horspath hounds(64) lead at the top shrinks slightly to seven points ahead of Banished to Riyadh(77). Penfold's Dangermice(71) lose a bit of ground to those ahead. Medway Utd were highest scorers of the week with 82 points, :clap: and stay in 4th place, though a little closer to those above.

New Oak Utd(75) displace me from 5th place, and go two points ahead after I got 61 points, and drop to 6th. :(:LOL:

The average score for the week was 55 points.

There are midweek games this week, and so the deadline for making changes is Tue 14th Dec @18:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW16
1639416658141.png

The top 3 all won their Head 2 Heads to maintain their positions, and points differentials to each other. Penfold's Dangermice beat Hazy Dave 71-54, and are still top on 39 points. Banished to Riyadh beat me 77-61 to stay 2nd, three points behind. horspath hounds got double the points of their opponent, Amber Army, 64-32, and stay in 3rd still just a point behind Banished to Riyadh.

Woody's Wonders stay in 4th despite losing their H2H with New Oak Utd 55-67. With that win New Oak Utd move up into 5th, pushing Mrs Smith's Boys down to 6th, after their loss 52-55 to ABCDE FC.

After losing my H2H I remain in 7th.

There was a draw this week as WHITS VILLANS and tarric totts 59-59.

TP H2H League Table GW16
1639418394024.png

TP H2H League Results GW16
1639418459702.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW17

1639418479231.png

Tough one for me in the H2H Vs the league leader [3rd in the H2H] - I already have my transfers done as I know I'm busy tomorrow and would no doubt forget. Wasn't sure what to do with Cancelo, he's on suspension now until next week so I keep him benched him for now. He still managed to come off the bench for me this round and get 7 pts, I had 2 non runners [didn't realise Spurs match was called off] - it was that plus my sub goalie [Ramsdale] replacing Lloris for 11pts that seen me have a decent round. Now I'm not sure which is my better choice for a keeper this week? Spurs away to a team who just scored 11 goals in their past 4 games, or Arsenal at home against another threatening team in WH who recently managed to beat Chelsea - they don't score as many goals on average so maybe Ramsdale is the call being at home

Last edited:
The Covid postponements are starting to have an effect, and it impossible to know who which teams/games will be effected, so good luck everyone! :( :LOL:

The top four remain the same with minor point difference changes between them. horspath hounds still in 1st despite the postpone,emts, and also highest scorer for the wee too, with 62 points. :clap:

Banished to Riyadh)53) stay 2nd. In 3rd, Penfold's Dangermice(46). And 4th are medway Utd(46).

I swap places again with New Oak Utd(57) by getting 59 points, and move into 5th. That would have left us on equal points, but New Oak Utd had 4 transfer points to take off. :) At the moment I have 9 put of 15 player able play in a game, so hold tight, or make costly transfers! Decisions decisions.:thinking:

The average points score for the week was a quite high 49 considering not a full set of games.

No games tonight, or early game tomorrow, and so the deadline for making changes is Sat 18th Dec @13:30.

I would keep an eye on developments though, as have we have seen, things can change at very short notice. Order your subs well ;) :LOL:

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW17
1639762521852.png

Nice bit of competition just outside and around the top 5 :) makes it more fun. I had to make a few changes for tomorrow, luckily it was only a couple changes for me to have an almost full team, but that's just assuming all matches go ahead.

Last edited:
No changes in the top seven positions in the Head 2 Head league, despite some of those teams losing their H2H's.

A win again for leader Penfold's Dangermice though, 46-32 against ABCDE FC. So they remain six points ahead of Banished to Riyadh who also won their H2H against Hazy Dave 53-50. 3rd placed horspath hounds beat New Oak Utd 62-53, though New Oak Utd keep their 5th place.

I beat Woody's Wonders in a close 59-57 H2H that came down to who we had on the bench and playing. Woody's Wonders stay in their 4th place despite the loss. 6th place Mrs Smith's Boys stay where they are, and missed the chance to move up by losing a close H2H with tarric tots 50-48. I stay in 7th.

2nd v 3rd go H2H this week, Banished to Riyadh and horspath hounds could swap places. ;)

TP H2H League Table GW17
1639763915754.png

TP H2H League Results GW17
1639763931661.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW18
1639763951790.png

Played the free hit to bring in players, so I could actually field some, just after midday. Checked again just after 1, only to find the Villa-Burnley game had just been postponed. Got to feel for the travelling support, given such ridulously short notice before kick off and I suspect there will be more before the weekend's out. :(

Played the free hit to bring in players, so I could actually field some, just after midday. Checked again just after 1, only to find the Villa-Burnley game had just been postponed. Got to feel for the travelling support, given such ridulously short notice before kick off and I suspect there will be more before the weekend's out. :(

Yeah that messed my team up, I had just brought in Watkins last night, have had to go transfer him back out costing me another 4 pts, could have left it but as I did it in the first place to have a full squad [was only taking me 2 transfers, the free and one extra] but looks like I will lose a couple either way - Smith Rowe didn't start and Van Dijk is very possibly a non runner too . Likely an easy win for you this week using that free hit [mine is long gone] I almost start from scratch now after Saka's goal

I imagine the supporters know the risk at this stage of possible cancellations, but you wouldn't expect them at such short notice, bummer

Last edited:
Oooh, Smith Rowe came on and scored, nice! I'm at least now in positive points :D Only pity is Ramsdale not keeping a CS but I'll take it.

Last edited:
Back