TalkPhotography Fantasy Football Leagues 22/23

I actually though yesterday was Friday as I finished up work for the week, so have my transfers already done. Full team, but only a sub GK on bench

The top five remain the same, with leader, Tarric's Tot's(77) extending their lead to 40 points ahead of Klopp Klopp Boom(69). Mrs Smith's Boys(52) in 3rd, Amber Army(50) in 4th, and Banished to Riyadh(55) in 5th.

Highest scorer of the week was Tarric's Tot's with 77 points. :clap:

A special shout out to Westzone at the bottom with 72 points, and got a whole lot closer to horspath hounds above, the who got 43. A few week with points differences like that could see those two get a lot closer. ;)

The average point score for the week was 42.

The FA Cup games had a big affect on me with missing players, and only got 27 points. :( Thankfully I stay in 13th place.

There are midweek games this week, and the deadline for making changes is Tue 25th Apr @18:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW32
1682378734593.png

In the Head2 Head league, leader Mrs Smith's Boys won their H2H with horspath hounds 52-43, and 2nd placed Tarric's Tot's won their H2H with New Oak Utd 77-60. The difference between them stays at 8 points. Tarric's Tot's extend their lead over Amber Army to 4 points after they lost their H2H with Klopp Klopp Boom, 50-69. I stay 4 points behind Amber Army, in 4th, after losing my H2H with Second Half Pints in a not close, 23-61.

Banished to Riyadh and Penfold's Dangermice both won their H2H's and are now just 2 points behind me in 5th and 6th.

TP H2H League Table GW32
1682380350397.png
TP H2H League Results GW32
1682380369295.png
TP H2H League Fixtures GW33
1682380386155.png

Missed the deadline, and I was dabbling with my team last night without checking - had a couple transfers lined up but thought I'd leave it till Friday - oh well, sometimes it works out for the better

Lots of changes this week, with only 4 out of 17 staying in the position they were last week. Quite a large range of scoring too.

Tarric's Tot's(70) stay in top spot, but Mrs Smith's Boys(75) move up a place to 2nd, 62 points behind. Klopp Klopp Boom(48) fall a position to 3rd, only 4 points behind. Banished to Riyadh(50) move 8 points ahead, and up to 4th, of Amber Army(39), now 5th.

The highest scorer of the week was Woody' wonders with 88 points. :clap:

The average point score for the week was 55.

I had a very good week, with 87 points, and move up to 12th. Last week my gameweek ranking was 9,182,325, and this week 164,503! :oops: :$ Now like Liverpool, that's not consistency. :LOL:

No Friday game this week, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 29th Apr @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW33
1682692547764.png

In the Head 2 Head League, leader Mrs Smith's Boys won their H2H against New Oak Utd 75-38, and stay 8 points ahead of Tarric's Tot's, who also won their H2H against RED BULLS HIT 66-57.

Amber Army remain in 3rd, despite losing their H2H against Banished to Riyadh 39-50. They are now 7 points behind Tarric's Tots, and 1 point ahead of me in 4th, after I won my H2H with horspath hounds 87-44. Banished to Riyadh stay 2 points me in 5th after their win.

Weirdly enough, the fixtures for this coming week are the same as this past week, :oops: :$ so half will be hoping for revenge. ;)

TP H2H League Table GW33
1682693420480.png

TP H2H League Results GW33
1682693440884.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW34
1682693458651.png

Last edited:
Disaster week for me.... But I'm expecting a big week this week hahaha! Running out of time to chase Tarric's Tots down though, so will concentrate on the battle for second with a few contenders!

Disaster for me too, not sure any transfer would have helped though I had planned to bring Haaland back in ... which ended up costing me 4pts this week even with 2 free [had a couple complete duds to oust also] My aim was top 5, it's still possible-ish

Tarric's Tot's(79) stay in top spot, but have their lead cut down to 22 points from highest scorer of the week, with 128 points, :clap:Klopp Klopp Boom. Klopp Klopp Boom swap positions with Mrs Smith's Boys(81), who drop to 3rd. It could be a changeable end to the season for those near the top, do decide the winner. Positions 4-7 remain the same.

The average point score for the week was 82 points.

Despite playing my Bench Boost I got 81 points. :oops: :$ :headbang: Thankfully I stay in 12th, but am in danger of moving down, as IngloriousBrentfords(99) had a good week, and are now just 11 points behind me. :rolleyes:

No Friday game, and no early Saturday game, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 6th May @13:30.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW34
1683295762991.png

Awful week for me, again, sold Salah for De Bruyne who was a no show for both games, had put Ake on the bench as he was down as having an injury also he did bugger all when I did keep him on. This happens every time I buy De Bruyne, he seems to be on fire, I buy him, gets benched lol ...

This week's Head2Head fixtures were a repeat of last week's matches, and leader, Mrs Smith's Boys, won the match up with New Oak Utd for the 2nd week, this time 81-63. In doing so, Mrs Smith's Boys extend their lead at the top to 11 points, because Tarric's Tot's lost the H2H against RED BULLS HIT 79-92, reversing last weeks result.

I move up into 3rd place after beating horspath hounds 81-71. Amber Army fall two places, behind me and Banished to Riyadh, who they lost to in their H2H, 101-107. Unlucky with such a high score.

There was a big reversal from last week's results, as Klopp Klopp Boom lost to Woody's wonders 40-88, and this week won 123-91. :oops: :$ How different two weeks can be. :)

There was one draw this week, which we haven't had for awhile, 96-96, with Penfold's Dangermice and Second Half Pints.

The top two go Head2Head this week, so a chance for Tarric's Tot's to get a bit closer. ;)

TP H2H League Table GW34
1683298284944.png

TP H2H League Results GW34
1683298307006.pngTP H2H

TP H2H League Fixtures GW35

1683298328509.png

Last edited:
Really good week, closing the gap to Tarric's Tots to make it interesting. We have wildly different teams too, so big swings are possible in either direction....

Cagey75..... Can't believe you sold Salah!

Really good week, closing the gap to Tarric's Tots to make it interesting. We have wildly different teams too, so big swings are possible in either direction....

I know! it's these dumb moves that have me mid table best every season :headbang::ROFLMAO:

Corrected my blunder, bought him back and made him captain over Haaland, worked out ok.

Tarric's Tot's(34) lead at the top of the league is reduced to 9 points after Klopp Klopp Boom got 51 points. :oops: :$

Lots of teams around the average point score of 39, and only two teams change positions, as Mrs Smith's Boys(29) drop to 4th as Banished to Riyadh(51) move up 3rd. Only 2 points between them now. :) Amber Army(37) gained slightly in 5th, and are 21 points behind.

The highest scorer for the week was New Oak Utd with 53. :clap:

As said, the average point score was 39.

I had an OK week, with 35 points, but with 31 points left on the bench. :oops: :$ :rolleyes::headbang: :LOL: Thankfully stay in 12th, though IngloriousBrentfords(38) move to only 8 points behind.

No Friday games this week, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 13th May @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW35
1683657813101.png

Last edited:
The top of the Head2Head League clash between Mrs Smith's Boys and Tarric's Tot's went the way of the latter, 34-29. Mrs Smith's Boys lead is down to to 8 points.

I lost my H2H with Woody's wonders 35-41, and stay 3rd, now just 1 point ahead of Penfold's Dangermice, who beat RED BULLS HIT 47-35, and move up 2 positions to 4th. Banished to Riyadh lost a close H2H with horspath hounds 46-47, and move down to 5th, and Amber Army lost their H2H with Second Half Pints 37-48 to move down a place to 6th.

TP H2H League Table GW35
1683658844609.png

TP H2H League Results GW35
1683658857771.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW36
1683658869969.png

The lead at the top of the league is down to five points, :oops: :$ with Tarric's Tot's(74) maintain their lead ahead of Klopp Klopp Boom(78). Banished to Riyadh(85) are 3rd, 47 points behind, but they are 13 points ahead of Mrs Smith's Boys(78). Amber Army remain in 5th.

The highest scorer of the week was Medway United with 112 points. :clap:

The average score for week was 65.

I had a good week, with 73 points, but fall a position to 13th, as IngloriousBrentfords got 96 points, to move 15 points ahead of me. :( :clap:

There is no Friday game, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 20th May @11:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW36
1684516831990.png

In the Head2Head league, the top two lost their H2H's again. :oops: :$ Leader Mrs Smith's Boys were beaten by Klopp Klopp Boom 74-78, and 2nd placed Tarric's Tot's lost their match with Banished to Riyadh 74-85. Mrs Smith's Boys stay 8 points ahead. I think this means, with two game week's left, and only 6 points left toget, Mrs Smith's Boys have won the TP Head2Head League. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I won my H2H with Amber Army 73-71 to stay in 3rd, now 5 points behind Tarric's Tot's, and 1 point ahead of Penfold's Dangermice, who won their H2H with horspath hounds, 58-53.

Top spot may be gone, but there could be a lot of movement below. ;)

TP H2H League Table GW36
1684518995065.png

TP H2H League Results GW36
1684519029433.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW37
1684519063978.png

Well that's a surprise I thought I was going to be knocked of the top spot but held on by the skin of my teeth, makes for an interesting last couple of weeks.

Did anyone else get an email saying they still had a chip left for the FPL? I got one, and though I know I don't have one just double checked in case I missed something, nope, no chips here - They were used waaaay back. Odd

Pep starts playing the usual games of resting players, :rolleyes: rather than keeping a settled team, and as a side effect messes up my FF team. :LOL:

Haaland as Captain, 2 points, DeBruyne, 1 point, and Gundogan, 0 points. They all have another game this week, but Guardiola will probably keep messing about. :headbang:

Pep starts playing the usual games of resting players, :rolleyes: rather than keeping a settled team, and as a side effect messes up my FF team. :LOL:

Haaland as Captain, 2 points, DeBruyne, 1 point, and Gundogan, 0 points. They all have another game this week, but Guardiola will probably keep messing about. :headbang:

Every single time I brought KDB in he was benched, i swear! He could pop in a double week before and soon as I buy him ... flatline ... I think we all took the gamble on Haaland, always a chance he would be rested - they've nothing to really fight for now right? The Scout on the FPL site suggested Alvarez, and I was templed but didn't bite :/ [easy switch for Jesus who has done nothing for me lately]

Also you're doing ok, you're well above the average atm [once you auto switch in Willian for Kilman]

Last edited:
Every single time I brought KDB in he was benched, i swear! He could pop in a double week before and soon as I buy him ... flatline ... I think we all took the gamble on Haaland, always a chance he would be rested - they've nothing to really fight for now right? The Scout on the FPL site suggested Alvarez, and I was templed but didn't bite :/ [easy switch for Jesus who has done nothing for me lately]

Also you're doing ok, you're well above the average atm [once you auto switch in Willian for Kilman]
I did Watkins to Alvarez.... Guessing correct at Pep roulette, where's my lottery ticket!!!!

I did Watkins to Alvarez.... Guessing correct at Pep roulette, where's my lottery ticket!!!!
Nice, it's decisions like that make all the difference. Like I honestly feel bar a few stupid decision weeks I'd be top 5. Like selling Salah ... twice! [I think] , selling Haaland to try be different at one point when he then banged in hat-tricks! ... y'now, little things like that :rolleyes::D

With one game week left, we have a new leader of the TalkPhotography FFL, with Klopp Klopp Boom going from 5 points behind Tarric's Tot's to 23 points ahead. :oops: :$ Klopp Klopp Boom got 78 points and Tarric's Tot's got 58 points.

Banished to Riyadh were highest scorer of the week, with 98 points, :clap: and are now just 4 points behind Tarric's Tot's. :oops: :$ It is shaping up for an interesting last week for the top three. :thinking: ;)

Mrs Smith's Boys(73) and Amber Army(50) remain in 4th and 5th, and because of the points between them, and ahead and behind them, they will probably finish in these positions, unless there are some mad difference in the last gameweek.

The average point score for the week was 52 points.

I got a slightly disappointing 45 points, because of Guardiola's messing about. :headbang: Thankfully I remain in 13th place.

Sunday @ 4:30pm is the kick off for all the matches on the last week, and the deadline for making changes is Sun 28th May @15:00.

TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW37
1685121626617.png

In the Head2Head league, already crowned winner of the league, Mrs Smith's Boys, :clap: extend their lead at the top to 11 points, as they won their H2H against Second Half Pints 65-49, and Tarric's Tot's lost their H2H with Penfold's Dangermice 50-78.

I had been in 3rd place for a number of weeks, but after losing my H2H against RED BULLS HIT 45-53, I fall down to 5th! :oops: :$ Penfold's Dangermice's win moves them to 3rd, and Banished to Riyadh's win against Klopp Klopp Boom, 98-78, move up to 4th.

TP H2H League Table GW37
1685122952065.png

TP H2H League Results GW37
1685122969454.png

TP H2H League Fixtures GW38
1685122997173.png

1685132090135.png

You forgot the all important TalkPhotography FFL cup final. Admittedly it’s only important to me and Better call Son!

Well done Mrs Smiths boys for winning the H2H:banana:

Didn't realise it either, I can see it now where you can switch to cup from the league - apparently I got KO'd in the quarter final ... not bad :D

In the Head2Head league, already crowned winner of the league, Mrs Smith's Boys, :clap: extend their lead at the top to 11 points, as they won their H2H against Second Half Pints 65-49, and Tarric's Tot's lost their H2H with Penfold's Dangermice 50-78.

I had been in 3rd place for a number of weeks, but after losing my H2H against RED BULLS HIT 45-53, I fall down to 5th! :oops: :$ Penfold's Dangermice's win moves them to 3rd, and Banished to Riyadh's win against Klopp Klopp Boom, 98-78, move up to 4th.

TP H2H League Table GW37
View attachment 390564

TP H2H League Results GW37
View attachment 390565

TP H2H League Fixtures GW38
View attachment 390566
Well done Mrs Smith's boys.... I just can't do well in the H2H, I'm leading the points league but only 7th in the H2H

The winner of the TalkPhotography FFL 2022/23 is Klopp Klopp Boom.
:clap::clap: :clap: :banana::banana::banana:

So Klopp Klopp Boom moved into top spot last week, with a 39 point lead, and got 59 points this week. Tarric's Tot's were 2nd placed last week, and only 4 points ahead of Banished to Riyadh, but after getting 30 points, compared to Banished to Riyadh's 47 points, drop to 3rd. Those two changing position were the only change of position this last week.

RED BULLS HIT and IngloriousBrentfords in 11th and 12th finish on the same number of points.

Highest point scorer for the week was IngloriousBrentfords with 73 points. :clap:

The average point score for the week was 40 points.

Despite having 3 players not scoring points, Haaland not playing, :rolleyes: :headbang: and having two Wolves defenders let in 5 goals, I think I did pretty well to get 54 points. :) I end in 13th place. I was as high as 4th for about 3 weeks near the beginning.

Thanks for everyone who has taken part this season, and a special thanks that those that have taken the time to comment and be active. :clap:

Final TP Fantasy Football League Table, GW38, 2022/23.
1685371189337.png

Last edited:
In the Head2Head League, already crowned winner, Mrs Smith's Boys, :clap::banana:after winning their last H2H with horspath hounds 37-28, extend their lead at the top to 9 points. That was because 2nd placed Tarric's Tot's lost their H2H with New Oak Utd 30-47.

Penfold's Dangermice and Banished to Riyadh moved up into 2nd and 3rd last week, pushing me down from 3rd to 5th. This week Penfold's Dangermice lost their H2H with 41-50 Woody's wonders, and Banished to Riyadh were beaten 47-64 by RED BULLS HIT. I however, won my H2H with Second Half Pints 54-48, to reverse last week's changes of position, and move back into 3rd. And I finish just 2 points behind Tarric's Tot's. :)

I think the format of the Head 2 Head league makes for some big differences in positioning compared to the regular FF league because of the randomness of how someone does when you come up against them. I finish 13th in the regular TPFF league, and 3rd in this league. That's a big, and pleasant difference for me. :)

Final TP H2H League Table, GW38, 2022/23
1685372915029.png

TP H2H League Results GW38
1685373060665.png

Back