Daily Tezz 365 Challenge I must be mad!!

I do agree with you that a little bit more in focus would be good. But, nice composition and colours.

I agree with Sarah, that is nice and it suits the dark background well.

morning tezz, like the stairs very much, the way the lines move around the photo. have you tried/thought about cloning out the lamp and the signs on the door and wall... make the image more stark and plain?

I have a lot to catch up on! Quite like the stairs, I love shots like that. Really suits B&W too.

I quite like the DOF on the flowers shot, but then again I'm a DOF monster so why wouldn't I :LOL:

Sorry guys ... life went tits up for a while and of course my 365 went with it ... will have to pick another start date and try again ... Good luck with all yours :)

Sorry to hear that Tezz - hope you're back with us again soon :hug2:

I'm also sorry to hear that - I was enjoying your thread and I hope you are able to rejoin us very soon:hug::)

hope everything is going right for you now - or very soon Tezz :D Looking forward to seeing you back again soon :) x

Tezz hope everything is ok. Keep grooving!

Love,

Clive
XXXX

Hope things get better very soon Tezz. Loving the thread so far.

Sorry to hear that - hope things get back on track for you soon.

Last edited:
Sorry guys ... life went tits up for a while and of course my 365 went with it ... will have to pick another start date and try again ... Good luck with all yours :)

We wont tell if you don't! Why not do a 52 or a 12? Certainly don't beat yourself up about it - you can shoot every day if you want, but some things are too important. Hope it sorts itself out :wave:

Back